A New Original

Go down

A New Original

Post  The Gunshow on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

A PHWF Camera man enters the GM's office and witnesses an unknow figure sitting across the desk of The Mississippi Mauler. This person is hooded and kind of resembles the person who pulled up in the limo earlier today. This person is leaned over the desk with a pen in his hand, it seems like he is signing something. The person sits back up and puts the pen down. GM Mauler reaches over and grabs the piece of paper. He puts it to his face and starts reviewing it.

GM Mauler: Well then it is settled.. Welcome back to PHWF Kurt Cobain.

Kurt Cobain takes his hood off his head

kurt cobain: Thank You Mauler. It's been a long time since anybody has ever brought up PHWF. It's been awhile since it closed and as my memory serves YOU were the reason why PHWF closed down. You couldn't stop gambling and lost it all to the mafia. But you know what? Its okay, that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I've noticed that PHWF opened once again and has been taking the world by storm. Ain't that correct?

GM Mauler: Yes indeed kurt. PHWF is known all over the continent and it has the highest ratings out of anyother fed.

kurt cobain: I am glad to hear that and maybe with kurt cobain back, I can help you achieve even MORE success. But you know what? I think the fans want to see kurt cobain gain some PHWF gold.

GM Mauler: Done. Kurt Cobain, you have the right to challenge any champion for any title at anywhere or any place in any match you want. It is a pleasure having you back and I need to look after my Originals right?

Kurt Cobain: Thanks very much Mauler, i hope you don't mind if I take a leave right now there's a bit of business i have to take care of. I think it's the right time to shake PHWF and the Originals a bit up ain't it? What do you say?

GM Mauler: Oh of course kurt. No problem at all. I assume you plan on catching up with the PHWF Originals huh? Go get caught up with people like Filthy, scottj, and Pyscho Joe.

kurt cobain gets up out of his sea and starts walking out of the office.

GM Mauler: Make a right out of my office and head straight until the first corridor and then make a left and the locker room should be right there.

kurt cobain either didn't hear Mauler or doesn't care because kurt turns left out of the GM's office.

Last edited by The Gunshow on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

View user profile http://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Original

Post  Kurt Cobain on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:44 am

kurt cobain: I'm glad you see it that way.
( Kurt Cobain: Thanks very much Mauler, i hope you don't mind if I take a leave right now there's a bit of business i have to take care of.I think it's the right time to shake PHWF and the Originals a bit up ain't it? What do you say?(instead of what u wrote Wink no offense!!! Very Happy))
Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain

View user profile

Back to top Go down