A Lady in the PHWF Originals' Locker Room

Go down

A Lady in the PHWF Originals' Locker Room

Post  The Gunshow on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Filthy, scottj, and Pyscho Joe are all in the PHWF Originals' locker room. Filthy is sitting in a recliner chair with a bottle of Blue Moon in his hand. There are dozens of empty bottles laying around the chair. scottj is at the stereos, changing the music to some Hip-Hop while he has a glass of rum in his hand. Pyscho Joe just got back from his successful tag team match teaming up with GM Mauler. Pyscho Joe is sitting on the side of a bench, taking his wrestling attire off. Filthy gets out of the recliner chair, stumbles a little bit, and attempts to make his way towards Pyscho Joe. Filthy can't walk straight and falls a couple of times but he eventually makes it to Pyscho Joe and sits down next to him. Filthy hands Pyscho Joe an unopened bottle of Blue Moon.

Filthy: Good Match out there PyscH.. Pyscho.. Pyscho JOE! You and Ma.. Maul.. Mauler wrestled your A$$es off! I am ver.. very proud of both of you!

Filthy starts laughing his a$$ off and starts hugging Pyscho Joe.

Pyscho Joe: Umm.. Filthy.. I know this is how you warm up for your match and all, but i think you have drank too much this time. You are drunk man!

Filthy: I'm drunk.. You're drunk.. We all are drunk!!

Filthy starts laughing as scottj spills his glass of rum on the stereo.

scottj: Awww man.. I spil.. spilt my rum on the stereo. I am really sorry guys. No music.

scottj then instantly bursts up crying. Pyscho Joe gets a little annoyed with whats going on and walks over to scottj who is crying.

Pyscho Joe: Its okay scottj. Everything is alright.

scottj looks up at Pyscho Joe.

scottj: you are a good guy Joe.. I love you man!

At this moment the door to the PHWF Original's locker room opens up and this hot, brunnette bombshell walks into the locker room wearing a short skirt and glasses. Filthy, scottj, and Pyscho Joe instantly make their way towards her. Filthy offers her a beer but she turns it down, Pyscho Joe offers her some candy but she turns it down, scottj offers her a hug but the lady now pushes him off of her.

Filthy: Hey there sweet thing, how you doing? Are you here for a good PHWF Originals special rub down?

Filthy smiles and blows a kiss towards her. This lady clears her throat and is about to speak:
The Gunshow
Admin

View user profile http://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Lady in the PHWF Originals' Locker Room

Post  Miss Teschmacher on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Miss Testmecher: hello boys i was sent here by The Gm to tell the tag champs something who may they be

The Originals look at each other

Miss Teschmacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gunshow on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Filthy and scottj look at eachother.

Filthy: Ummm... Ummm....

scottj: Isn't Ivy and Xoric the PHWF Tag Champs?

Filthy and scottj start to scratch their heads. Pyscho Joe hangs his head down and gives a loud sigh.

Pyscho Joe: Filthy.. Scottj.. You two are the Tag Team Champs!!! OMG!! You guys beat Ivy and Xoric at Backlash to win the titles!!! C'mon guys.. Try to sober up!!
The Gunshow
Admin

View user profile http://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Teschmacher on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Miss Testmacher look at the tag champs with a smile

Miss Testmacher: ok guys i hope you can remmeber you have a match tonight and i was told to tell you guys to limber up

Scottj and filthy stumble a bit but are holding them self up scottj suddenly falls forward just as Miss Teschmacher lets him fall to the ground

Miss Testmacher: try and hold yourself up there buddy me and my boss want to see you have a good match ok

Miss Teschmacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down