PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreagan has arrived(for the first show)

Go down

Dreagan has arrived(for the first show) Empty Dreagan has arrived(for the first show)

Post  dreagan Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Music roars across the arena.
-
Comm 1: I have not heard this music before.
-
Comm2: Well you know that our Gm has signed some new talent.
-
A man appears on top of the ramp wearing a black suit and tie.
-
The crowd looks on as wondering who this could be.
-
Comm 1: Well who ever this is he sure can dress nice.
-
The man makes his way down to the ring.
-
As the man approaches the ring he looks upon the crowd, and smiles.
-
The man then enters the ring and motions for a microphone.
-
The man stands in the center of the ring and again looks upon the crowd.
-
Comm 2: Well is he going to stand there all day or is he going to talk.
-
Comm 1: Will you just give him a chance here. He might me in awe of this massive crowd we have here tonight.
-
The man in the ring begins to speak.
-
Man: First of all let me introduce myself.
-
Man: My name is.....
-
Dreagan!
-
Dreagan: I was just looking at all these fans here and I was thinking to myself what a nice crowd we have here tonight.
-
The crowd erupts in cheers!
-
Comm1: I told you he was impressed with this crowd.
-
Dreagan smiles as the crowd cheers.
-
Dreagan: After I seen how many people was here tonight, I then thought to myself how lucky I was.
-
The crowd again gives a loud pop!
-
Dreagan slightly laughs.
-
Dreagan: And I want to take this moment right now to thank all you fans.
-
The crowd grows louder with cheers!
-
Dreagan: Yes that's right.... I want to thank all you pathetic people out here tonight for giving me your hard earned money. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have all the money I have now.
-
The crowd quickly erupts in BOO'S!
-
Dreagan begins to laugh a little harder than before.
-
comm2: I can't believe Dreagan just called these people pathetic!
-
Dreagan: So please people keep working your nine to five jobs making 7.35 a hour and keep coming to see me so I can fill my house with more luxuries!
-
The crowd grows louder with hatred towards Dreagan.
-
Dreagan closes is eyes for a moment and takes in the hatred the crowd gives him.
-
Comm 1: It looks like Dreagan is enjoying this.
-
Dreagan: Now that is music to my my ears!
-
Dreagan smiles with a evil grin.
-
Dreagan: Now to get to business. I am not going to stand out here and say how I am going to win this Championship and that Championship. I know that I am new here, and that I will have to earn my way to the top.
-
Comm 2: Well that is one thing that makes sense coming out of his mouth.
-
Dreagan: But while I am trying to make my way to the top of this federation. I will unleash hell, A hell that this Federation has not yet seen. I will not only beat my opponents, But I will try to destroy them, When I am finished with them, they will be calling home to there wife, children, or there mother's asking for fare to fly home.
-
Comm 1: By the sounds of it, I am now second guessing the Gm's Decision to sign this man.
-
Dreagan: So for every Wrestler in the back, I will be your nightmare, I will be this Federation's nightmare, I am here to reek havoc on you and this Federation, You will all remember my name.....
-
Dreagan begins to laugh loudly and then drops the microphone, and exits the ring as the crowd is still giving Dreagan heat.
-
Comm 2: Well by what we just heard here tonight by Dreagan, This federation just might be in trouble.

dreagan

Back to top Go down