PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friday Night Delight

Go down

The Friday Night Delight Empty The Friday Night Delight

Post  Detritus Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 am

Ready to go by Republica plays out around the arena. Detritus appears on the stage accompanied by Wicked and Truth two stunning women who are linked arm in arm with Detritus. Golden showers rain down from the PHWF Titontron. Detritus, Wicked and Truth make their way down to the ring Detritus carrying a microphone. The three of them climb into the ring Detritus signals for his music to be cut and raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
Detritus: Hello Powerhouse Wrestling fans I should need no introduction being the international star that I am. For those of you who have been in a coma. I am Detritus the Force of Nature. I was told that Powerhouse Wrestling is the place to be, that it was like a Phoenix rising from the flames. From what I have seen so far I am not impressed.
-
Boos rain down from around the arena.
-
Detritus: Don’t get me wrong I think that with a bit of work this place could really be something. Especially now that the Friday Night Delight is here. When I arrived here tonight I was looking forward to a nice hot shower but the water was cold. There was no food, and I had to get changed in the same area as some nobody, then I find that I have a match against someone called Bayou Gator and Dirty Mike. Eugh.
-
The fans start to laugh at Detritus’s reaction.
-
Detritus: I mean I thought this was meant to be a wrestling arena not a cesspit. I should have been given a has-mat suit. I suppose I should not be surprised that it would amuse all of you. Well since I am being paid a small fortune to show people a show so why don’t we get my partner out here someone called Xoric.
-
Cheers erupt from the crowd.
-
Detritus: Never heard of the kid myself but you guys certainly seem to have heard of him. Word of advice kid, just leave it down to me and don’t get in the way. Let the man of the hour, the man with the power, the number one selection, the reflection of perfection, the sensation of the nation show you how its done.
-

Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum