PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreagan speaks before his match(for my first match)

Go down

Dreagan speaks before his match(for my first match) Empty Dreagan speaks before his match(for my first match)

Post  dreagan Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Music begins to roar across the arena, Dreagan quickly comes out from behind the curtain with a Microphone in hand.
-
Dreagan: Cut the damn music!
-
Dreagan head's toward the ring and climbs in and stands firmly in the center, as the crowd gives him heat.
-
Dreagan: And all you cockroaches need to shut your mouth's also, Because the only thing I care about is what you can give me, and that's your hard earned money.
-
Michael: It sounds like Dreagan might mean business here tonight.
-
Jesse: Yea but does he have to talk like that to this wonderful crowd we have here tonight.
-
Dreagan: I have been informed tonight that I will be wrestling a man named Kurt Cobain!
-
The crowd begins to cheer!
-
Michael: Just listen to the crowd they love Kurt!
-
Dreagan begins to smile.
-
Dreagan: And it will not be for the Championship! And that is alright by me.
-
Dreagan begins to smile again and gives a laugh.
-
Dreagan: And that's ok with me. I have been given strict instructions for this match, and those instructions are to beat Kurt Cobain down, and that gives me just as much satisfaction as a Championship match.
-
Jesse: I think this man is deranged.
-
Dreagan: So all you low life's in this arena can cheer and shout all you like for Kurt, and you can boo me and hate me as much as you like, but that will not change the fact that I WILL, I repeat...
-
I Will beat Kurt down tonight and I will enjoy every minute of it. So Kurt get ready to feel some pain, Because when I am finished with you. You will wish you was still a child playing with your Wrestling dolls back home in London.
-
Dreagan gives a evil laugh and drops the microphone and exits the ring and heads up the ramp to disappear behind the curtain.

dreagan

Back to top Go down