PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Dreagan before his match(1-14- show)

Go down

Interview with Dreagan before his match(1-14- show) Empty Interview with Dreagan before his match(1-14- show)

Post  dreagan Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

The camera cut to a locker room where the crowd can see Joey standing. The crowd erupts in cheers.
-
Joey: Hello again PHWF fans.... I am standing here with one of the newest Wrestlers in this great Federation, and his name is Dreagan.
-
The camera draws back where the fans can now see Dreagan standing beside Joey. The crown then goes from cheers to Boo's.
-
Joey: I have been trying to catch up with you all week here Dreagan so I can ask you some question's.
-
Dreagan: you need to make it quick. I need to talk to the GM to find out if I am Wrestling tonight or if I can just sit back and relax.
-
Joey: Ok then.... Last week we seen you sign a contract here on this very show, and your first match was against our PHWF Intercontinental Championship Kurt Cobain, In a last man standing match and as a result you lost. Can you tell us all how you feel about that.
-
Dreagan gives joey a angry look.
-
Dreagan: First of all the Referee in that match was either a rookie, or he was just in awe at the sight of a great super star as me. Kurt hit me with a elbow and as you all can see it did indeed knock me off my feet, but it sure the hell didn't knock me out.
-
Joey: Well in all fairness you did not make it to your feet before the count of ten.
-
Dreagan: Well Joey your job is to ask Questions! Not give me your opinion. Now you going to let me finish my answer to your Question?
-
Joey: Yes..... Go right ahead.
-
Dreagan: Like I was saying..... It did not knock me out. I was laying there trying to catch my breath like the professional I am, and at one moment I was looking at the Ref and he was telling Kurt to get back so he could count and then as soon as he turned around he was at the number eight with his count.
-
Joey looks at Dreagan with a surprise look at what he is hearing.
-
Dreagan: So I came to the the conclusion that the Ref was counting way to fast, or he was just estimating the count. But what ever the reason was, I can guarantee you and everybody else that if I get another match with that lowlife from London. The results will be different.
-
Joey: Ok... On to the next Question..... So What is your goal here in PHWF?
-
Dreagan: What the hell kind of Question is that!
-
MY GOAL.......
-
My goal is to win a Championship! My Goal is to put each and every Man that steps in that ring with me through hell. My Goal is........
-
Dreagan is interrupted by the ringing of the phone on the wall. Dreagan turns to answer it.
-
Dreagan: Hello....
-
Yes sir...
-
Yes sir...
-
I can do that.....
-
Dreagan hang's up the phone and turns to Joey with a evil grin.
-
Joey: Who was that?
-
Dreagan: That was the Gm... I have a match with a man name Psycho Joe. So you have to excuse me I have to get ready because when I am finish with him in that ring.....
-
Well let's just say his career will be over.
-
Dreagan turn's Joey around and pushes him out the door along with the camera man, and slam's the door shut.
-
Joey: Well there you have it fans, Let's get back to ring side.

dreagan

Back to top Go down