Learn to Love it Baby

Go down

Learn to Love it Baby

Post  Detritus on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Ready to go by Republica plays around the arena. A shower of golden sparks fall from the PHWF tron. Detritus and Xoric appear on the stage wearing the PWHF tag team belts, with Wicked and Truth following behind. They make their way down to the ring and climb inside. Once inside Pyrotechnics fly up from the corner ring posts and explode in the air. The noise of the pyrotechnics echo around the arena.
-
Detritus: A new era in PHWF has just been installed. As I said before you can love or hate it but you better get used to it.
-
Detritus: Holds aloft the title belt.
-
Detritus: An A-list star like my self deserves to have some bling and this little baby is going nowhere.
-
Truth: There is nobody that can withstand the Force of Nature.
-
Wicked: I thought that when we came here that their may be some buff men, but it seems to be that you have a locker room full of boys.
-
Detritus: This is just the beginning for the Friday night delight. I am the unstoppable force that will decimate all opposition. This title is just going to be the first of many, so anybody out there who has a title, I will give you fair warning there is a storm heading your way. You can run and hide or batten down the hatch’s but if you hold a title you will be in the eye of the storm. Now I know you DJ’s you will be disappointed and where ever you are watching this you will be dreaming about wearing these belts and being the PHWF Tag team champions again. Well keep on dreaming as I am giving you a wake up call you will never get anywhere near these belts again.
-
Boo’s raise up from the crowd around the arena.
-
Detritus: I bet you would love to see us defend these title’s tonight.
-
Cheers rise up from around the arena.
-
Detritus: Well it is not going to happen. We are still recovering from the amount of battles we had to win the titles. So we are going to take a well deserved break and give our selves the night off.
-
Detritus, Xoric and Wicked and Truth go to leave the ring, as boo’s rain down on them from the crowd. When the Gm appears on the entrance ramp.
-
GM: Hold it right there Detritus. As you keep saying you are one of the main reason these people come to these events. You have risen to the top of PHWF in record time. You have to realise as a title holder you have a duty to the PHWF Universe that ultimately pay for you to live in the style you are accustomed to. Besides that I am in charge here and I decide when and where you fight or If you get a night off. You will be fighting tonight and that match will be next.
-
Detritus starts to scream and shout at the GM while he makes his way backstage.
Detritus

View user profile

Back to top Go down