PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's far from over! (Patrick Covell)

3 posters

Go down

It's far from over! (Patrick Covell) Empty It's far from over! (Patrick Covell)

Post  bayougator Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Bayou Gator walks down to the ring with a pissed off look on his face. Bayou stands in the ring for a second as he looks around at the cheering crowd. He rubs his chin and adjusts his jaw a bit as he raises the mic to speak.

Bayou Gator: Patrick Covell, you wanted to gain some attention around here?! Well you got someone's attention!

Bayou again rubs his jaw.

...and that isn't in your favor. When I came to PowerHouse, I was instantly put onto the main roster because management knows I'm a proven, well traveled star who put asses in the seat. They know that when I get punched in the mouth, there's going to be a fight! But because of you, I can't whoop your butt on the main show since now I too have to be on this... as you call it "b" show. You wanna make it to the "big" show? You wanna prove that you got what it takes? Get out here now because I've got a proposition for you!

bayougator

Back to top Go down

It's far from over! (Patrick Covell) Empty Re: It's far from over! (Patrick Covell)

Post  Patrick Covell Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 am

"Gator stands in the ring for a minute waiting for Patrick to answer the call out"

""I am perfection" by "Downstait" blast through the arena"

"Patrick Covell makes his way out onto the stage, while getting a mixed reaction from the crowd"

"Patrick stands still on top of the stage and looks at Gator in the ring with a smirk forming on his face"

"He slowly raises the mic to his mouth"

Patrick: A proposition?
Are you serious?
What do you have to offer me, what do you have that i need, to be honest i don't even know what i am doing out here.
I should be in jail behind bars, because you see i stole something last week, something big, something that you would love to steal.
I stole the Show!
Last week i stole the show, i stole the show when i gave you that cut that you have on your forehead!

"Gator puts his hand to his forehead trying to cover up the scar"

Patrick: Yeah i beat you to a bloody mess last week.
So i am really wondering what you are doing out here...what is it that you have to offer me?
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

It's far from over! (Patrick Covell) Empty Re: It's far from over! (Patrick Covell)

Post  bayougator Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Bayou Gator: What you stole was just a moment on the "b" show, so don't get too full of yourself. My proposition is something that could get you where you want to go or get me back to where I want to be. You vs me in a Last Man Standing match! You knock me out again... you're off to the big show to rule the world. But since that shot last week was just a lucky fluke, look around, you'll be staying here for a long-long time!

bayougator

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Covell Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 am

not going to work more on this.....you should have checked what was planned for the show before staring the rp
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gunshow Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 pm

finish this RP
it will be used next week and the LMS match will happen the very last Honor show, aka PPV.
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Covell Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Not interrestet in finishing this...it will not make sense with being used next week.
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gunshow Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:12 pm

just watch what happens on Today's Honor... the plot thickens
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Covell Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:24 am

what happened in the show is not going to fit anywhere into this rp...this feud is out of control and it results in bad rp's
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down