PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh so now you want to give me airtime? (15/3/11)

Go down

Oh so now you want to give me airtime? (15/3/11) Empty Oh so now you want to give me airtime? (15/3/11)

Post  Patrick Covell Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 am

"" We cut to the parking lot where the camera is following someone""

""As the cameraman finally catches up with the unknown person, he turns around and we can see that it is Patrick Covell.""

""He looks at the camera and the drops his bag on the ground""

Patrick: Oh so now you want to give me airtime?
Now you want me to bring in big ratings?
Tell me, why should i stand out here in the freezing parking lot and read a promo of, of this paper that you guys slid in under my door this morning.
Why can't i be inside the warm building, writing and cutting my own promos?
Nah instead you have me read the shit that you write and control, you try to control me!
But listen i ain't playing like that, so Mr. Cameraman hold the camera on me and the truth shall be heard.

""Patrick takes a zip of his redbull""

Patrick: Okay look at this.

""Patrick pulls a piece of paper up from his pocket and shows it to the camera""

Patrick: This is what i was suppose to say right now, you know talk about the Last Man Standing match with Gator, pump the match. sell the match to the fake wrestling fans, the fans that come to see comedy and shit like that.....
Well i am not going to read this, i am going to do my own stuff, but i am going to put this online later, so if you want to read what the coporation threw in my face then you can download it...the link will be on my Facebook page.

""Patrick throws the paper away""

Patrick: Okay listen good because this ain't a promo this is a shoot!
My name is Patrick Covell, ya that ain't a gimmick that name is the real deal.
I am a Pro Wrestler, not a "so called Superstar" or "entertainer", i am the last of dying breed.
Their ain't many like me left, the kind of guys that goes out in the arenas big as small and put on a show for the real fans.
Every time i go out in the ring and fly around like fucking superman i risk my health and my body, one wrong step could cripple me!
But i do it all for the fans, this ain't about money, this ain't about fame, this is about making a name....for yourself.
I am the only guy in the company that can do what i can......But they still put me on the B show, have me help set up and tear down the ring...i am surprised they don't have me sell beer in the entrance way!
And then they want me to go out in the ring and talk about fame.....when all i feel is PAIN!

""Patrick takes another zip of his redbull""

Patrick: I have been to the big league APW, STC...i have been there and none of them liked the way i looked at the business....so both places i got the boot!
The i come to this smaller federation, hoping to make a new name for myself, but because they got a Swedish Sheep that clearly don't like me, as Champion on the "A" show, i get put in the undercard of the "B" show.
All because i pissed some people of?
But i am still here, ya my knee is sore....but i am still here.
All because i know that every time i walk out in the ring infront of the REAL fans i give them about 15 minutes where they don't think about their bills, family trouble and shit job...for 15 minutes they and i share a connection and sore to heaven.
For 15 minutes i let the fans live in the reality that is Pro Wrestling and i am begging them to don't let it die!
I am The Past, Present and Future of Pro Wrestling!
All the playa hidden sons of bitches in the back wanna be....And their girls love to see me.
And when the younger fans meet me, i greet them with a smile....Because i got the extra mile!

""Patrick takes the last zip of his redbull and the throws it away""

Patrick: And this is just so i don't get fired!
Gator i am coming for you, win, lose or draw i really doesn't matter to me.
I am Patrick Covell and that is my Covell Conclusion!

""Patrick picks up his bag and walks out as the picture goes black""
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum