PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food for Thought...

Go down

Food for Thought... Empty Food for Thought...

Post  Mad Dragon Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 am

-
*Mad Dragon's Entrance begins, Music and light alike soaring across the Showdown Stadium. Mad Dragon walks down the ramp with the PHWF Impact! Title Belt around his waist, dressed in his usual attire of a white shirt, black button up vest and a cape. He continues to make his way down to the ring striking occasional poses and taunts toward the audience who hassle, scream, throw objects and boo at him in response. David in his usual Black Suit and Tie begins to argue with ringside fans about their behaviour around the Champion. Mad Dragon walks up the stairs at ringside, and climbs into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring while David climbs into the ring. Mad Dragon puts the Microphone up to his mouth*
-
Mad Dragon: Di....
-
*His First words are cut off by the continual yelling, screaming and booing of the fans. He begins to look agitated. David gets out of the ring and starts to hassle the fans again making them yell even louder. Mad Dragon waits for the yelling and screaming to subside slightly before continuing.*
-
Mad Dragon: I can't stand to be around all you losers for very long so I'll get straight to the damn point. I came out of the Two Day Title Series PPV last season as the PHWF Impact! Championship and one thing that I constantly made clear to ALL of you that I will show you the TRUE Meaning of Powerhouse!
-
*Mad Dragon chuckles silently to himself. David has stopped arguing with the audience is now leaning on a ring post while smiling. Mad Dragon begins to pace across the ring from side to side*
-
Mad Dragon: I kept my promise to you. Last Tuesday on Attitude, I kept my promise! I showed you that I was a true powerhouse by absolutely annihilating my Former Organisation member Dr. Smith in a Last Man Standing Match I didn't even work up a sweat! And somehow, you all continue to feel the need to boo the hell out of me? A Champion who is true to his word should be given Respect God Damn it! Yet, I am constantly disrespected! I mean the Swearing and the yelling in the streets, The objects thrown at me! You all have some retarded and mutated morals, I'll tell you that. Think about that next time I come out for a match.
-
*The Audience, who completely ignores this, begins to boo Mad Dragon again. Mad Dragon himself silently gives up, jumps out of the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp with David following closely behind scowling at all the ringside fans. Mad Dragon stands at the top of the ring, takes off his belt and raises it into the air. Through the Boos, Mad Dragon can be heard saying such things as "I'm the PHWF Impact! Champion!" and "Deal with it!" before finally turning around and walking backstage out of the audience's view.*
-
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum