PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick of tag matches

Go down

Sick of tag matches Empty Sick of tag matches

Post  Alexander Conway Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 am

Inside of the lockerroom area, Alexander can be seen lacing up his boots as he gets ready for the night. The entering of Joey Porter disturbs Conway's preperation.
-
Alexander: God, not you. What do you want?
-
Joey: Are you ready for your match tonight?
-
Alexander: Not really, Alicia wasn't to specific. She just said I had a match and should get ready.
-
Joey: It's a tag match. Now that Joseph is gone...
-
Alexander: You have to be kidding me! I thought that when Joseph got released, that'd I finally be put in singles action. Whatever, who gets the honor of teaming with Mr. Calgary tonight?
-
Joey: You'll be teaming up with a new guy, Shadow Creeper.
-
Alexander sighs before responding
-
Alexander: Well, at least Alicia doesn't hate me. I guess I can make this work.
-
Alexander stands up and motions to the door
-
Alexander: And now if you would be so kind?
-
Joey: Don't you want to know who your opponents are?
-
Alexander looks puzzled for a moment
-
Alexander: Why would I want to know that Joey? It takes the fun out of being intelligent. Now if you would care to leave, I'd really appriciate it.
-
As Joey steps out of the lockerroom, Alexander Conway slams the lockerroom door before turning and punching a nearby locker.
-
Alexander: Tag match, after tag match, after tag match! I've been showing what a true competitor looks like in that ring, but I always get screwed over by my partner.
-
Alexander stops for a moment and takes a deep breath
-
Alexander: Hopefully, Alicia will see that I'm much more talented then she gives me credit for. Hopefully, Alicia will see it fit to give me an opportunity to show that I have what it takes to be the PHWF Impact Champion, rather than holding me back by putting me in tag team matches. Alicia, I really do hope you decide to grant me that...
-
Alexander picks up some athletic tape
-
Alexander:...because I'd really hate to have to start showing you what I can do outside of the ring.
-
The shot fades as Alexander starts taping up his wrists
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum