PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's the Day!

Go down

Today's the Day! Empty Today's the Day!

Post  Alexander Conway Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway arrogently walks down to the ring. He stops at the announce table to pick up a microphone before sliding into the ring. Alexander takes a moment to look over the crowd before climbing up and sitting on the turnbuckle.
-
Alexander: Today is the day! Today is the day that both PHWF's stock, and my own, start their long rise. Mr. Calgary has finally been given the opportunity he deserves.
-
Alexander hops off the turnbuckle and excitedly walks to the middle of the ring
-
Alexander: That's right you pukes!
-
The crowd doesn't take to kindly to being called pukes, and immediatly boo Alexander
-
Alexander: The most technically gifted, mentally superior superstar is finally given the opportunity he should of had from the beginning!
-
The booing of the crowd shows that they do not agree with him
-
Alexander: Once I breeze through this stupid tournament, I'll defeat The Russian Bear for the PHWF Impact Championship.
-
Alexander takes a brief pause
-
Alexander: You know Andrew, Mad Dragon was right. You don't need any luck, because no amount of luck would be able to save you tonight. I want that title, and I deserve it more than anyone else, and I'll be damned if I let anyone stop me from getting it! Tonight Hunter, you haven't got a prayer against me!
-
Alexander drops the microphone and waits for Andrew Hunter's entrance to signify the start of this match.
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum