PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rematch

Go down

The rematch Empty The rematch

Post  Dr. Smith Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Dr. Smith walks into the GM's office, holding the PHWF Impact Championship belt over his shoulder. The Gm begins to speak, but Dr. Smith raises a hand and stops her.

Dr. Smith: No no, let me speak first please. I know what you're going to say. You've just seen your plans backfire, and result in The Organization holding this glorious belt. Make no mistake, this is The Organization's belt, not mine. If any member had won the belt I would support them, just as I know they support me. So now you've seen the error of your ways, and you want to make amends and adopt The Organization's ways for the entire PHWF.

When he finally pauses in speaking the GM replies.

Alicia: You amaze me Dr. Smith. You've managed to completely misinterpret my reason for calling you here. I mean not one part of your statement was accurate. I just wanted to let you know that Alexander Conway's contract gives him a rematch shot, and he's going to be taking it tonight!

Dr. Smith stares silently for a moment. Then he nods.

Dr. Smith: Just as I suspected. I was just testing you, but once more you've proven to be a cunning and worthy adversary. This time, however, you've fallen right into my hands! You see, I wanted to prove to my loyal Smithians that this wasn't a fluke of a victory!

Rolling her eyes, the GM waves him away.

Alicia: Sure, whatever. Off you go to prepare.

Turning, Dr. Smith leaves the room.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down