PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're not evil...no really, we mean it...part 2

Go down

We're not evil...no really, we mean it...part 2 Empty We're not evil...no really, we mean it...part 2

Post  Dr. Smith Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Tom Dudely is walking to the locker room. He opens the door to walk in and a figure dressed in black with swirls of red grabs him from inside, pulling Dudely in. Even as the camera moves to the door there is the sound of someone slamming against lockers. Just as the camera operator opens the door they are knocked back by Dudely being flung out, hitting the wall opposite the door. The figure who comes out is wearing a black mask that covers their entire head with tinted glass over the eyes. He grabs Dudely's hair, raising his knee up as he pulls Dudely's head down so the two connect with a thud. Dr. Smith rushes down the hall.

Dr. Smith: Oh dear. I know that in wrestling speak asking someone to talk to someone else can mean beat them silly, but I had actually wanted you to speak with him verbally.

The figure looks at Dr. Smith, then picks Dudely up, giving him a back breaker before stepping away.

Dr. Smith: All righty then. I can see that you have a lot of, uh, enthusiasm. Yes, that's the ticket. We'll work on refining your style a bit, but for now, welcome to The Organization!

Dr. Smith shakes the figure's hand, and the two walk off leaving Tom Dudely lying in his own blood.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum