PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow!

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow! Empty Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow!

Post  Dr. Smith Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Suddenly the lights dim. With a loud bang fireworks line the entrance and ramp. Dr. Smith walks out with his nurse. He pauses at the entrance, raising his hands and looking over the crowd before making his way to the ring. Then, as he gets to the ring the fireworks die out and he raises a microphone.

Dr. Smith: No no, don't worry. You didn't accidentally go to the wrong show. This is Friday Night Revive, and I certainly am Dr. Smith! Tonight is a very special night, and so I brought out a very special person to accompany me, my lovely nurse. But that's not all I bring. I bring a message for this show. You see I'm making great strides with The Organization on MY show, and that's due to the fact that wrestlers have had enough of being treated like second class citizens, or circus animals to be paraded out for a chunk of change for their owners. You fans pay good money, and you deserve a good show. That being said we, as performers, deserve to be treated with respect. Instead we're treated like pawns in some sick game. Our health isn't even considered. And who profits the most from this? The GMs, who use their positions to further their own insane lust for power.

He pauses, holding up his hand and nodding as the crowd showers him with a mixture of cheers and boos.

Dr. Smith: I know. I'm not on this show, but I've seen the need for The Organization here as well. I'm a PHWF original from way back, but I would never use that as a way to get what I want. And it's clear to me that the GM here has, if anything, less impartiality than our own beloved GM on my show. I mean a GM who not only wrestles, but also backs a faction? Honestly? That's as bad as a super hero being the editor of a news paper in their secret identity and printing only good things about their super hero persona. It is time for a new era. An era where the wrestlers can win or lose based upon their talents and skills, and not upon their backing by, or by being, the GM. We deserve better as wrestlers, and you deserve better as fans. We deserve...The Organization! Who will come out and take up the call by founding this show's chapter of The Organization?

A hush falls over the crowd, and as Dr. Smith looks to the entrance a spotlight highlights it in anticipation.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow! Empty Re: Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow!

Post  Kurt Cobain Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 am

Suddenly everything in the arena is dark. Some moments pass before the titantron is seemingly exploding with bright sparkles. Slowly letters are apearing on it. They say :

The time is coming. Change will happen. HE won't be waiting anylonger! It happened once and now it will happen again. Pay attention Power House Wrestling , and especially "TheOriginals", because HE will steal your AIRTIME!!!
Be aware , 'cause HE is coming!

The lights in the arena turn on again.

Suddenly a lightning bolt erupts from the titantron, sparks are flowing from the roof and everythings going dark in the arena. The titantron flashes and a countdown appears:

The Airtime is back!

Then a music starts playing and a guy steps out backwards with a hoodie on top

He's slowly raising the hoodie and...It's KURT COBAIN!

Smiling all over his face he walks with a mic in hands down the entrance ramp. With two energetic jumps , he jumps from the outside ,into the ring and from there on the turnbuckle. From there he raises his hands towards the crazy crowd and raises the mic:

Kurt Cobain: PHWF fans....The Airtime ...just arrived!!

The audience in the arena is going wild , cheering. Kurt Cobain jumps from the turnbuckle , turns and directly gets into Dr. Smith's face with a deadly serious face.

Kurt Cobain: You're a PHWF Original too...Smithi!!

Dr. Smith reatreats one step until Kurt Cobain starts shking out of laughter ... quickly he rushes to Dr. Smith and hugs him

Kurt Cobain: I'm in , old friend!!
Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain

Back to top Go down

Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow! Empty Re: Dr. Smith's appearance on the supershow!

Post  Dr. Smith Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Dr. Smith nods, raising his microphone.

Dr. Smith: Kurt, this branch of The Organization would be in good hands with you at the helm. That being said, are there any wrestlers back there willing to take a stand with Kurt? To tell everyone openly that they aren't going to let this go on any longer! That's what we need. We need people willing to stand up for what they believe in! Who has the guts to do that?

((OOC: This is kind of a point where others can come join, or the opposition can come out and throw their weight arround via making a match, attacking, etc))

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum