PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Blazings

2 posters

Go down

Dynamic Blazings Empty Dynamic Blazings

Post  Dynamic Blazings Sat May 22, 2010 4:30 am

Dynamic Blazings
Born: Scotland
Wrestler Height: Whatever it says on my entrance
Wrestler Weight: Ditto
Heel

Finishers: Lazor, Fire Kick Combo, Mr. Sandman

Gimmick: I'm thinking a mix between Undertaker and Mickie James would be good. And I mean the fun-loving Mickie, not the obsessed with Trish Stratus Mickie. So, it would be alternating between serious and for ROFL's.

Example RP:

The interviewer walks into Dynamic Blazing's locker room.
"I'm supposed to be conducting an interview with PHWF's newest signee, Dynamic Blazings. He doesn't seem to be here though..."
He is interrupted by the room turning dark. After 5 seconds of a dark room the lights come back on.
"Boo," a voice from above rang out.
The interviewer rushes for the door, but it is locked. He turned around and sees Dynamic Blazings.
"Hahaha, I really got you there, didn't I?" says DB, as he ruffles the interviewers hair.
"Can I ask you one question before I wet myself out of sheer terror?" asks the interviewer.
"I know what you are thinking," replies Dynamic Blazings, "who I would like to face. I would quite like to fight Alexander Conway."
"Thanks for your, insightful reply," squeals the interviewer, "can I go n-" but before he can finish, DB adds:
"And by fight, I mean feel his spine snap."
Dynamic Blazings clicks his fingers. The lights flash off then on, and when they come on, the camera is on the floor, and the interviewer and the cameraman are gone. DB picks up the camera and says, "It's mine now." He clicks his fingers again and the feed is cut off.

History: DB was born in an undisclosed location in Scotland. He developed his supernatural ability to make people disappear when he was at a very young age, but he has sworn never to use it in wrestling matches. He was brought up as a member of a gang called the 17 Sharks, and that is where his uncanny fighting skills were noticed. Now an adult, he was approached by The Gunshow. After many short stints in other promotions, he is hoping to make an impact in PHWF.

Picture: Could you use this?

http://hyders.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bsod.jpgDynamic Blazings Bsod

Dynamic Blazings

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Blazings Empty Re: Dynamic Blazings

Post  The Gunshow Sat May 22, 2010 12:54 pm

hahaha you want that as your picture? lol
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down