PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champion, The Hot Chick & The Idiotic Reporter

Go down

The Champion, The Hot Chick & The Idiotic Reporter Empty The Champion, The Hot Chick & The Idiotic Reporter

Post  Mad Dragon Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm

-
*Geralt walks down the corridor in his wrestling shorts with the PHWF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship belt wrapped around his waist. He walks down to a woman in an elegant dress leaning with her back up against the wall. He sticks his arm against the wall next to her and they chat flirtatiously for a while. Eventually the woman pushes forward and kisses him passionately before walking off down the corridor. Geralt smiles to himself and turns around to see Backstage Interviewer Joey Porter standing behind him. Joey Porter is staring up at him intently in a Blue Shirt with a Pink Tie and a Grey Jacket over the top.*
-
Geralt: Geez!
-
Joey: Hey Geralt… How’s it going?
-
Geralt: It was going fine until I knew that you were behind me..
-
Joey: What are your thoughts on your match with Dreamslasher at last season’s PPV??
-
Geralt: Do I really need to explain what happened? I got into the ring I beat Dreamslasher Ass all around the ring. I pinned him. I retained… I made my way backstage? See… Those are my thoughts. I absolutely dominated in that match. I have no clue how he ever deserved a title match… Number #1 Contenders are supposed to be challenging.
-
Joey: So in other words... You actually want a challenging opponent?
-
Geralt: Eh.. I honestly don’t care. If they want to keep giving me easy wins, that’s no skin off my back and I get to hold this gold around my waist longer. And the longer I have this belt around my waist… The easier it is for me to be known as the best champion that PHWF and it’s fans have ever known.
-
*Geralt Points down at the Championship*
-
Joey: Ok Geralt… Good luck to you this Season. I hope you get a few more title defences in the weeks to come.
-
Geralt: Thanks Porter.
-
*Geralt walks off and then comes back to Joey*
-
Geralt: Just a little bit of advice. Never stand behind me like that again. You could get hurt…
-
Joey: Ok???
-
*Geralt walks off and makes his way down the corridor*
-
Joey: I’ll have to remember that… wouldn’t want to annoy the champion…
-
*The Scene fades to black*
-
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down