PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Detritus first match

Go down

After Detritus first match Empty After Detritus first match

Post  Detritus Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 am

Segment 1 if Detritus and Xoric win
-
Detritus and Xoric are making their way backstage to their locker rooms accompanied by Wicked and Truth. Detritus is talking non stop and Xoric is just nodding his head. When Joey Porter runs up to them.
-
Joey Porter: Detritus any comment on your first match.
-
Detritus turns to Wicked and Truth.
-
Detritus: Go and get changed ladies and I will meet you later.
-
Joey Porter: Detritus it looked touch and go for a while.
-
Detritus: There was never any doubt about the result.
-
Detritus flex’s his muscles.
-
Detritus: You can’t beat perfection.
-
Joey Porter: Xoric you did well out there tonight and worked well together, do you think you to will continue as a Tag team.
-
Xoric opens his mouth to speak but gets interrupted by Detritus.
-
Detritus: Of course he did well, how could he not with a partner like me and let me tell he will get even better as he learns from me. Which he can’t help but do watching the man of the hour, the man with the power. Now in regards to your second question, we will be teaming up. I have decided to take Xoric under my wing and make him a Superstar like myself. Now if you will excuse us I have to teach my young friend how to dress like a star.

Segment 2 If Detritus and Xoric Lose

-
Detritus and Xoric are making their way backstage to their locker rooms accompanied by Wicked and Truth. Detritus is talking non stop and Xoric is just nodding his head. When an Interviewer runs up to them.
-
Joey Porter: Detritus any comment on your first match.
-
Detritus turns to Wicked and Truth.
-
Detritus: Go and get changed ladies and I will meet you later.
-
Joey Porter: Detritus how do you feel about loosing your first match in PHWF.
-
Detritus: Excuse me I didn’t loose the match, it was all his fault.
-
Detritus points at Xoric.
-
Detritus: If he had listened to what I told him we would have won. I never lose.
-
Joey Porter: So is this the end for you as tag partners.
-
Xoric goes to speak but Detritus interrupts him.
-
Detritus: Well maybe, I did see some slight potential out there and I am willing to give my young companion another chance. He will learn from the best.
-
Joey Porter: Who would that be.
-
Detritus: Me, I am the man of the hour the man with the power. Now If you will excuse us I will go and teach my partner how to dress like a star.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum