PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devastation and Salvation

Go down

Devastation and Salvation Empty Devastation and Salvation

Post  Detritus Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Detritus and Xoric are sat in their locker room getting ready for their match. With Wicked and Truth sat
-
Detritus: See I told you that I would dominate our opponents. If you listen to my instructions and watch and study what I do out in the ring. You saw how I decimated our opponents. I told you no one can stand up to the force of Nature. I told you I have the skills that pay the bills.
-
Truth: There can be no doubt that you was a whirlwind of destruction.
-
Wicked: Well I thought that you was a little easy on them.
-
Detritus glares at Wicked. Wicked grins at Detritus.
-
Detritus: What do you mean.
-
Wicked: Well yes you beat your opponents. But you didn't destroy them. You didn't leave them feeling the full Force of Nature. I thought you would have left them in a bloody mess, skin torn, bones broken, blood flowing until it fills their eyes and blinds them.
-
Detritus: So what your saying Is you don't think I was aggressive enough.
-
Wicked: Exactly.
-
Detritus: Well Wicked maybe you are right, but I thought seeing as their was a lady in the ring I would take it easy.
-
Wicked: Did you see what she was wearing I wouldn’t call that a lady.
-
Detritus: Hm talking of clothes.
-
Detritus turns to look at Xoric.
-
Detritus: I think we should discuss your get up. I mean I understand that black is flattering, but you look so last year. Now you are with Detritus we need to get you designer clothes, Gucci, Hugo boss, Ralph Lauren.
-
Truth: Plus the hair has to go.
-
Detritus: True you look like a hippy with that hair cut, we need to get you something up to date.
-
Wicked: The sword is kind of cool but geeky.
-
Detritus: She’s right people will think I am hanging round with some rp gaming, geeky fan boy. You have to start leaving it at home, people will start to talk. We will go shopping right after we finish the show tonight.
-
Xoric rise to his feet a frown on his face. He strides to the door, opens it and slams it shut behind him.
-
Detritus looks at Wicked and Truth with a perplexed look on his face.
-
Detritus: Well what do you think, could be eating him.
-
Detritus stands up.
-
Detritus: Come on ladies, listen I am on a mission to deliver some devastation and be the shows salvation.
-
Detritus and Wicked and Truth walk out of the locker room and make their way to the ring.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum