PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should be challenging for the title.

Go down

We should be challenging for the title. Empty We should be challenging for the title.

Post  Detritus Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm

(ooc please note that I don't expect us to have a title shot just playing my charecter.)

Thraxas and Xoric are walking to their locker room followed by Wicked and Truth when Joey Porter comes round a corner followed by a camera crew blocking their way.
-
Joey Porter: I have just spotted the A-List getting ready for their number one contenders match for the Tag Team championships. Xoric, Detritus do you believe that you can win tonight.
-
Xoric goes to speak and Detritus interrupts him.
-
Detritus: Joey we are the A-List that means we are the best of the best. My partner here Xoric has come on leaps and bounds since I helped him improve his skills. It is about time as well we should not be fighting for a number one contenders spot we should be fighting for the titles.
-
Joey Porter: So what did you try to teach him last week how to lose. Again if it hadn’t been for Xoric you would have the lost the match a lot quicker. You was slow and sluggish Detritus. After you said last week that you was going to cause destruction and bloodshed it was kind of disappointing.
-
Detritus: I was not my self, I was feeling bloated and off colour. So I decided to take a back off and let Xoric show off his skills. I put myself in the firing line and took everything our opponent’s could throw at me and wore them down.
-
Joey Porter: Well tonight you face Aleister Deadgrave and Saurav. If you have an off night tonight they will not be as forgiving as your last opponent’s.
-
Detritus: I have great respect for Aleister Deadgrave.
-
Joey Porter’s eye’s widen and his jaw drops shocked.
-
Joey Porter: You do ?
-
Detritus: Of course, from what I have seen the management have at last found a suitable opponent for the Force of Nature. He is a dangerous opponent as we all know, he can pull off one of his deadly moves from anywhere. But as I told my partner don’t fear the Reaper. Nature is used to death, but death has no hold over nature. Every death feed’s another live if it is a plant or animal.
-
Joey Porter: Do you have anything to say about your other opponent Saurav.
-
Detritus: Sauron why would I worry about some fictional character from the Lord of the rings.
-
Joey Porter: Not Sauren, Saurav.
-
Detritus: I never heard of the guy, sounds to me like the management dropped the ball again by putting some one in to just make up the numbers. Same as I they lost the plot by not giving us what we rightfully deserve our match against the tag team champions.
-
Joey Porter: So can we see anything new from the A-List tonight.
-
Xoric goes to speak and Detritus clamps a hand over Xoric’s mouth. Xoric grabs Detritus hand and push’s it towards Detritus with force.
-
Detritus: Woah there partner, we are not going to give our game plan away. We all know that the people are saying, not who is Detritus going to be facing tonight, but what will Detritus do in the match. Well I can guarantee you win or lose I always aim to entertain the crowd. Tonight the Friday night delight will be the Tuesday terror.
-
Joey Porter: Does that mean you will be wearing one of your flamboyant outfits tonight ?
-
Detritus: All I will say is Joey that what you see Is what you get and what you don’t is even better. Now if you will excuse me we have to get ready for our match.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum