PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't work for free

Go down

I don't work for free Empty I don't work for free

Post  Detritus Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Ready to Go by Republica plays out around the arena and golden sparks shower down from the PHWF tron as Detritus steps out and holds out his arms displaying his robe and turns around slowly on the stage. Detritus slowly makes his way down to the ring and climbs the steps into the ring.
-
Detritus: Well I hope you are all enjoying yourselves ?
-
Cheers ring out around the arena.
-
Detritus: I am glad somebody is. You all know me, normally I am happy, and full of life. Today I find myself somewhat down hearted and backed in to a corner. Reason one I am down hearted is that I had to work for free tonight. I don’t even get out of bed unless someone pays me 50,000 grand.
-
Boos ring down from around the arena.
-
Detritus: I know you people don’t understand that, but if you was in my position you would all do the same. Now the other thing is today I have to face those two big impostors who think they can come here like a bacteria and try to take over the host. The host is PWHF. The thing is like any bacteria ultimately they will destroy the host. Ultimately they will destroy PWHF. I have grown used to the standard of living I am accustomed to. I was a fool. I said I was going to sit by while you I allowed you to destroy PHWF. I was wrong.
-
Detritus stops pacing around the ring and looks down and shakes his head.
-
Detritus: I was wrong.
-
Cheers ring out around the arena and Detritus looks back up.
-
Detritus: The thing is earlier today I had a word with the both General Managers of PWHF and we came to an agreement. Yes I would face you for the unification of the both federations belts, but if you lose your contracts are not terminated. I will own your contracts and that means I become your agent and get a percentage of all the money you both make. I become you manager and decide when and where you fight, what you where, if you appear at a signing session, basically I own your souls.
-
A bell rings out around the arena.
-
Detritus: That sounds like my partner, oh and crushing force do not ask for who the bell tolls it tolls for you.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down