PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting Fair

Go down

Fighting Fair Empty Fighting Fair

Post  Andrew Hunter Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 pm

The camera shows the door to GM Alicia Key's office, cracked open to showthat Alicia is talking to someone. His back is to the camera, not facing Alicia.

???: So you see Alicia, after what happend last week, I really don't trust the referee. All I want is a nice clean fight against The Russian Bear.

The man turns to face Alicia, showing himself as Andrew Hunter

GM Alicia: Let me get this straight, you want me to make the referee's decision an unfinal one?

Andrew: Yes, you saw what happened last week. Not just once, but twice I was screwed. Gunshow tapped out!

GM Alicia: Yes Andrew, we all saw what happened. But what your asking me to do is something I cant'. You seriously want me to move you to the finals if someone interrupts your match?

Andrew: Alicia, haven't you been listening? I want another shot against The Russian Bear if someone interferes. After all, where's the justice in letting someone get off with a cheap win?

GM Alicia: If you keep this nagging up, I might make your match against The Russian Bear a no disqualification match *crowd interrupts with a slight pop* just so that noone can intefere, without it being all legal.

Andrew: All I want is a fair fight. Give anyone who interrupts a suspension, but make sure it's a fair match! I will not be screwed out of the Impact Title, and that's a promise.

GM Alicia: Fine, you know what? You can have a fair fight. I wasn't planning on letting the Originals get away with another fast one, anyway.

Andrew nods and extends his hand. Alicia simply nods.
Andrew Hunter begins to leave the office, with a look of empowerment on his face. The shot fades.
Andrew Hunter
Andrew Hunter

Location : Somewhere deep inside the belly of my pet Chihuahua

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum