PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Dragon Energy'

Go down

'The Dragon Energy' Empty 'The Dragon Energy'

Post  Mad Dragon Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:45 am

Alicia is sitting down in her office, filling out some paperwork when Mad Dragon kicks the door down and bursts in red-faced & puffing. Alicia Stands up

Alicia: HEY! What right do you think you have kicking my door down and interrupting my work. This an office you know! You are also on thin ice already even though we have only just signed you! I can easily rip up that contract. EASILY!!!

Mad Dragon: Geez, Settle Petal!! This is an emergency!! Your stupid employee working at the desk out the front wouldn't let me in without an appointment so I thought I might show him what happens to people who stand in my way!

Alicia:You hurt him?? You Idiot... Anyway... What was SO Important that you needed to violently assault my Secretary and kick my Door down during a show????

Alicia & Mad Dragon both sit down opposite eachother

Mad Dragon: I need a Match. I need it to keep my err umm... dragon energy up...

Alicia laughs for a second and then turns serious

Alicia: Mad... where do you get this Bull$hit from? Now I remember why I hired you... Your probably the funniest idiot I have ever seen.

Mad Dragon: Hey! I just 'assaulted' you employee. Dont insult me like that. And I'm not asking for a match, I'm demanding a match.

Alicia: Demanding??? You have got some nerve.

Mad Dragon: Why should I be treated nay different to the rest of them. In my First Day, I have accomplished much more then those Powerhouse originals. They don't deserve respect, yet you still give it to them and provide them with matches. Us Newbies on the other hand do all the hard work, and we get no respect and no matches!

Alicia: Mad Dragon, Here's a Lesson you can learn... Don't say things you can't take back...

Mad Dragon: I don't intend to take it back in the slightest. I can own any of those money-hoarders. I bet the rest of the new wrestlers can handle them too... Alicia... Seems you also have a lesson to learn...

Alicia: What's that?

Mad Dragon: People get older... Simple Lesson. If you don't start showing the rest of us some respect instead of huddling together with the seniors, then we will have to take our own actions... and believe me, I can assure you that it won't be pretty.

Mad dragon walks off with Alicia left standing there
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down