PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The threat to PHWF!!!!

Go down

The threat to PHWF!!!! Empty The threat to PHWF!!!!

Post  Dr. Smith Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am

Dr. Smith comes out to the ring holding the lightweight championship belt. He waits until the cheers and boos quiet down before raising his microphone.

Dr. Smith: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a grave threat that, if left unchecked, will destroy the PHWF from within! This threat is so profound, so potent, that some might well call me insane for risking everything by daring to expose it. But expose it I shall! This threat I speak of is none other than.....HER!!!

Suddenly a spotlight focuses on Jesse.

Dr. Smith: That's right! I'm on to your evil scheme! You are trying to ruin the federation by berating the champions. Let me demonstrate.

He takes out some reading glasses, putting them on and taking out a note card.

Dr. Smith: I quote here: "But this just shows that PHWF is corrupted and we see this with a terrible wrestler as the PHWF Lightweight Champion!"

He takes off the classes, sighing and looking around as though to gather his thoughts.

Dr. Smith: You obviously are trying to cripple our federation from within by making the fans think that the champions are paper champions. You want them to lose faith in our great federation. But wait! Before you say anything, I realize I might be misreading the situation. I'll play it safe with a friendly warning. Don't disrespect the holders of these great titles or else!

Suddenly, from the fans behind the commentator's booth, Dr. Smith's nurse comes out, swinging a steel chair and nailing Jesse square on the head. As this happens Dr. Smith starts applauding, moving to the ring ropes to let his nurse in. He points at her, nodding and applauding some more.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down