PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isn't over yet

Go down

This isn't over yet Empty This isn't over yet

Post  Alexander Conway Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

The camera appears to moving through the backstage area until it reaches a door labeled "Alexander Conway". The cameraman enters the room without knocking. Inside, Alexander is seen sitting on a steel folding chair dressed in his usual ring attire.

Alexander: There you are, I've been wondering when you'd finally find your way here.

Alexander motions for the cameraman to come closer before continuing.

Alexander: I've spent the past week thinking over this debacle for the PHWF Impact title. It's really sad when a tournament is filled with cheating from start to finish, it truely doesn't say much for the federation or the workers here when something like that happens. But, in Alicia's defense, who could of predicted that Mad Dragon and The Russian Bear would do something like that?

Alexander allows the mock question to hang in the air for a few moments.

Alexander: Oh that's right, absolutly everyone! Alicia failed to prevent it, but that doesn't mean she still can't fix it.

Alexander stands up and walks closer to the camera.

Alexander: But that wasn't what I really wanted to say here today. What I want to do is let The Russian Bear and The Silent Killer know that I'll be watching their match very closely. I want the winner to know that I'll be coming for him, and that he doesn't have a prayer.

Alexander exits his lockerroom, slamming the door on his way out.
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum