PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opponent Challenges and Fans

2 posters

Go down

Opponent Challenges and Fans Empty Opponent Challenges and Fans

Post  Paleghost Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Ok when looking for a good opponent to challenge please keep in mind a few thing :
1) The closer the match the better for you and the fed.
2) Ending in Red to Red is the best, it gives you the most fan increase and the most experience and does the same for the fed.
3) Blowout are really bad (green to red, blue to orange) and costs you fans, experience and stuff for the fed too.

So in looking for an opponent on the roster check out someone with 2000 or so points of you up or down (2000 + basically means that they have won more matches in a row than you, sometimes it means they are tougher sometimes, they aren't). Challenge they 3 or 4 times (usually 4) at their invitational are record the results.

Such as :
1) Paleghost vs Scottj : Red vd Red
2) Paleghost vs Scottj : Red vs Orange
3) Paleghost vs Scottj : Yellow vs red
4) Paleghost vs Scottj : red vs red

=================
1) Paleghost vs Cannibal Thor Red vs Red
2) Palghost vs Cannibal Thor Blue vs red
3) Paleghost vs Cannibal Thor red vs Orange
4) Paleghost vs Cannibal Thor Red vs Red

What you are looking for is very close finishes 3/4 of the time for sure, because sometimes you get blowout and can't help it like in the case of Cannibal Thor where about a 1/4 of the time Paleghost or Cannibal Thor has a blowout win over the other one.

After that keep challenging them at their invitational (about once per day depending please don't spam their invitational 5 times a day) and try them at different match types.

Whenever possible challenge Roster Wrestlers at their invitationals to find good opponents like this. For one thing it give both of you more fans, exp and stuff, and another it gives you good opponents to build up feuds with, and another it gives you someone to bookmark yourself against and build for .

So when chosing an opponent if you try and stick with the following guildelines and pick really close matches against the type of opponent I describe it will really help you and the fed alot . Smile

*** Keep in mind the personal score does change dramatically so don't keep challenging an oppenent that is contiually kicking your butt in blowouts, or that you are blowing them out. Also people can make dramatic very fast score jumps by respecing and stuff so that one week they can be down near the bottom of the roster and the next they can be up near the top. *******
Paleghost
Paleghost

Back to top Go down

Opponent Challenges and Fans Empty Re: Opponent Challenges and Fans

Post  The Gunshow Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank You Paleghost. These are key elements for me booking a great show. Which i already knew about and I try.

But I like your idea that you layed out about posting up our challenges results that way to help me book closer matches if i have doubts.

Thank you Paleghost for your time and your thoughts. I really appreciate it =)
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am

You're welcome Smile
Paleghost
Paleghost

Back to top Go down