PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palghost "Motivation"

Go down

Palghost "Motivation" Empty Palghost "Motivation"

Post  Paleghost Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

Interviewer :"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here today with a man who needs no introduction, The The Master of Darkness, The Shadowalker, the current PHWF Undisputed Heavweight Champion, Paleghost! Paleghost thanks for coming and talking with us here today."

Paleghost :'You are welcome."

Interviewer :"Paleghost very little is know about you inside or outside of the ring, in a very short time you have arrived on the scene you have teamed up with THE GUNSHOW in a tag team tournment and then faced and beat him in a Buried Alive Match for the PHWF UNDISPUTED TITLE.
In the past you have refused countless requests for interviews and have interacted very little with the other superstars of our fed, perferring to interact with us through your "Translator" and your bodyguards, why is this?

Paleghost :"All I really care about is what happens in that ring. I get paid to fight in that ring and beat the crap out of my opponent and that's all. The rest is.. bothersome. I don't care about the politics in back, I don't want to be anybodies friends, and I am not here to be loved or respected, I get paid to win. Everything I want, everything I have to prove or do, is in that ring."

Interviewer :"And what is that ?"

Paleghost :"I am here to defend my Heavy Weight belt, pure and simple. That belt was predestined to be around my waist, it is mine. It was only a matter of time and how many wrestlers I had to beat up to get it."

Interviewer :"And what will you do now you got it?"

Paleghost : "I will defend it and beat up everyone who tries to take it from me."

Interviewer :"But why? I mean it's a lofty goal but what makes you think you can achieve it?"

Paleghost :"Because I am the best in this fed and the best get to wear the belt."

Interviewer: "So it's about proving you are the best?"

Paleghost :"I don't have to prove I am the best, I am, I prove it everytime I step into the ring. Having the belt is about being able to face the best. If you are champion, you get the pick of the best opponents, they come to you. They line up to get a piece of you, all you have to do is sit back and they come after you and then you beat the crap out of them and send them on their way and the next one steps up."

Interviewer :"So it's about being to lazy to call your opponents out??"

Paleghost :'No, it's just that the best become the best by fighting the best. If you fight wimps and losers, you become a wimp and a loser, fight the best to be the best and fight the best to stay the best. Besides which I am a Predator and with the belt it means my prey comes to me. It's a win win situation all around."

Interviewer :"Interesting. So you are saying you are the best and that you intend to prove it right? But if you are the best why the "Translator" and the "Bodyguards" , I mean are you hiding behind them? Why do you need bodyguards? It certainly doesn't sound like you fear for your safety or anything?"

Paleghost :""The Translator", is because words are power. Most of these guys come out here jacking their jaws with all this inane babble, and it doesn't mean anything. When I talk, it is important, and you better listen because I don't do it very often, otherwise my "Translator" will talk and take care of all the inane crap. As for the bodyguards, they are not here to protect me, they are here to protect you from me."

Interviewer (Cringes and steps back involuntarily)

Paleghost (Shakes his head) :"No, no, I didn't mean YOU personally, YOU are not a wrestler, I meant wrestlers. I would never attack an announcer, interviewer or such, or any non wrestler. For a wrestler to attack an non wrestler is UNCONSCIONABLE, it's crap and unforgiveable. It's like a ADULT beating the crap out of a child. The child has no chance of being able to defend itself, plus in the case of an annnoucer or such, they have a hard enough job as it is and don't deserve to be attacked. Wrestlers should fight wrestlers in the ring and keep it at that. Anything else is the act of a scum sucking coward.'

Interviewer (breathes a sigh of relief) : "So why the bodyguard then?"

Paleghost :"Because I all I want to do is fight in that ring, I don't get paid to brawl in the halls, and ambushes are for cowardly scum. My bodyguards deal with crap I don't want to deal with like that.
I have been around a long time and I don't need to waste my time with that trash. That's what I pay bodyguards for."

Interviewer :"So they are basically "Garbage men"?

Paleghost :"I guess,that and to make sure my opponents survive long enough to face me in the ring. My bodyguards are tough, but not as tough as me, and simply because you can beat my bodyguards doesn't mean you can beat me. If I face a wrestler outside the ring, chances are they will get badly hurt, perhaps too badly to face me in the ring. My bodyguards are paid to disable "garbage" and leave them intact and able to face me in the ring. In the ring, it doesn't matter if I beat the crap out of them, outside it does."

Interviewer :"So now that you are champion, what are your thoughts on number #1 contenders, who if anyone would you prefer to face and why?"

Paleghost :"Well I would probably like to face Scottj, The Gun Show and I faced him and his tag team partner in the tag team tournement and I think it would be a good close match. Maybe I would do a rematch with Gun Show, it was a good match and I think it would be good and if it happened I would probably tag team with him again, as long as he doesn't jack his jaw so much."

Interviewer :"Really but you guys lost."

Paleghost :"Not for lack of trying, both teams wanted it, both team did there best, and The Gun Show did good, we all did. Except if I do team up with him , "Tan and Pale" is a really stupid name, it should be "Blood and Glory" not very descriptive of our names, but I think more our wrestling style."

Interviewer : "So is there anyone else? Someone who might not like how fast you got your title shot? Someone who is currently in back talking "smack" about you?"

Paleghost : "You mean ??" He frowns "Him... yes I would like a shot at him. He hides in the back saying I am too old that I don't deserves this. That it's time to retire." Paleghost shakes his head in annoyance.

Paleghost :"I may be old, my scars may have scars, I may have broken and busted my body in so many places I am more metal and screws then calcium, but I am not ready to step down. I say when I am done.
I have fought every battle in every situation mean busted up and hurt more times then even God can count, but the Fire Still Burns in me. This might be the Twilight of my career but I am not ready to step back and collect my Jobber Contract and count my pension check. I left the SCT, where I had a JObber contract for GREAT money because I didn't want to do that, and I went to Broadway Wrestling Company (which folded after one season) and won the Championship looking forward to passing on my wisdom to the next generation, and I now here because I wanted to compete at the top of the ladder for the top prizes and the top belts. I have that. And no one gets to take it away from me by sitting in the back and talking crap. Come out and face me in the ring. But remember step in that ring, give it all you have and fight like it's your last match, because if you don't it may very well be!"

Paleghost gets up and leaves.

Interviewer :"But what about ... I mean ... Ahh he is gone. "

Camera fades to black

Last edited by Paleghost on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated so it is current and can be used :))
Paleghost
Paleghost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum