PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hawk's Conviction

Go down

Shadow Hawk's Conviction Empty Shadow Hawk's Conviction

Post  Shadow Hawk Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 am

The camera shift to Shadow Hawk standing alone in an unknown location.

Shadow Hawk: There is only two absolute in this world, and they are you will live and you will die. There is no escape from us an absolute. However, during that time one must achieve something that everyone can be envious of. Throughout my career, I have done this multiple times, and it is time I begin my climb once more. I could care a less about winning or losing, as long as I achieve my goals. At present, my goals are simple and that is to compete. I doubt anyone has as much conviction as I do. I doubt anyone has done as much as I have. Say all that you will, but I have always given my all and will continue to give my all.

Shadow Hawk pauses lost in thought

Shadow Hawk:
Now, that I have gotten all of this out of my system on draft day and today. I will now go back to doing what I want to do. So, brace yourself.

Shadow Hawk strikes a match tossing it to his side igniting his surroundings. As it ignites, he is surrounded by nothing but fire. The smoke begins to envelop him, Shadow Hawk begins to laugh, disappearing in the smoke.
Shadow Hawk
Shadow Hawk

Back to top Go down