PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunshowism Part I: Morning Secrets

Go down

Gunshowism Part I: Morning Secrets Empty Gunshowism Part I: Morning Secrets

Post  The Gunshow Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 pm

A video viginette starts playing on the PHWF TitanTron:

The Gunshow is shown sleeping in his king sized bed at his house. There is this incredibily hot chick laying in his arms. The Gunshow wakes up, rolls over and starts kissing this woman. He then gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen, naked. The Gunshow starts cooking up a breakfast containing of eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns. As The Gunshow is cooking, the hot chick gingerly walks towards The Gunshow and puts her arms around his waist. The Gunshow finishes up making breakfast and makes up a plate for both himself and her. The two go sit down and this oak dining table, and start eating. After they finish up eating the home-cooked meal, The Gunshow places the empty dishes in the sink and tells the girl to go get dressed. Once the girl goes back to The Gunshow's bedroom, The Gunshow turns to the camera and starts talking.

The Gunshow: Wow, last night was crazy.

The Gunshow rubs his eyes for a little bit and then yawns. He finishes up and starts talking again.

The Gunshow: So I hit up this club called "Clutch" last night. That place was bouncing bro! At first I had my doubts about the night cause the place was filled with grenades. As you knows, The Gunshow is too hot and too sexy for settling for a grenade. So I just sat back and kept turning this chicks down until this one gorgeous lady came up to me. She was like the rarest rose in the place. So me, being The Gunshow, I jumped on that. We danced, we drank, I grabbed that a$$. Then by the end of the night, she came home with me.

The Gunshow's bedroom door opens and the "rarest rose" pops her head out.

Woman: Hey babe, where are my panties?

The Gunshow: Check the night stand. I layed out all your clothes there for you.

Woman: Awww! You are so sweet!

The woman returns to the bedroom and The Gunshow turns to the camera.

The Gunshow: Neither-the-less to say, The Gunshow got to some smushing last night! What is good son!?!? Haha and like I said, my lifestyle.. Gunshowism, is the way to live! Now that you have seen my everyday morning, but with a different chick every night, next week I will show you my daily routine to help you prepare for the way of life called Gunshowism!!

The "rarest rose" came out of The Gunshow's bedroom once again but she is not dressed, she only has a towel covering her.

Woman: Hey I got to thinking, I don't want to get dressed being dirty and all. So I was wondering if you'd like to help wash me in the shower?

The Gunshow: Oh damn girl! I'm down Marissa!

Ericka: Marissa?!?! My name is Ericka!!!!

The Gunshow: And my name is The Gunshow. Nice to meet you.

Ericka seems a little pissed off. The Gunshow then slowly walks up to her, puts his arms around her, softly gives her a kiss, and wisely whispers something in her ear. Ericka then gets this smile on her face and nods to him with glee. The Gunshow then turns her around slowly and gives her a little push into the bedroom. The Gunshow then turns around to the camera real quick.

The Gunshow: Like I said... Gunshowism!

The Gunshow then goes to the bedroom and comes across Ericka with her towel on the floor. The Gunshow gets this light smirk on his face as Ericka takes his hand and slowly leads him to the bathroom where the shower is at. The 2 people start making out for a while before The Gunshow reaches in the shower to turn the hot water on. They continue to kiss and get all intimate for a minute, then they slowly make their way into the shower. The shower door slides closed as the shower fills with steam and the camera can't see anything...

OOC: Please leave feedback. Thank You
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down