PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PPV idea, feel free to comment!

3 posters

Go down

The PPV idea, feel free to comment! Empty The PPV idea, feel free to comment!

Post  Dr. Smith Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 pm

The setup:
1. A challenge is made to the GM! A stipulation match. If the opponent wins, then The Organization loses all titles. If The Organization member wins, then the upcoming PPV is completely run by The organization without GM interference.
2. In the match, one of The Organization members distract the ref, and another slides the belt in. A quick smashing of the belt to the opponent's skull, sliding the belt out just before the ref turns back.
3. Pins opponent, three count, The Organization members bring in the belt...The PPV is set!

The "Organization Rules" PPV:
1. All Organization members without titles get to be in title matches.
2. Organization members with titles get to pick their opponents.
3. A "dark match" before the PPV is a battle royal, the winner of which will get to name their match, or opt out of a scheduled match of the evening, even a title match!
4. The dark match will be referred to in clips to show the winner, and to show any potential injuries that the wrestlers coming up might have sustained.
5. Obviously, since everyone except Organization members were in the battle royal, they are "fresher" than the opponents.

The Results (some are LONG term, not right away):
1. GM's revenge ("They've gone too far this time" sort of thing).
2. Title losses ("They stole my title! I'll get them!")
3. Possible "Enforcers" group made. A group made by the GMs with special GM granted powers to make matches on the spot, and etc in order to stop The Organization dead!
4. Enforcers face "power corrupts" result, abusing their GM power until the other wrestlers basically seem compelled to pick sides (go with the side that has the GM power, or go with the side that is "fighting the system").
5. Enforcers turn on GM's, splintering off into their own group. Their GM power gone, will they last? Will they still be against The Organization?

Anyway, that's my idea of a potential storyline, with repercussions which will theoretically last for awhile to come. Comments, changes, additions, etc are all welcome!

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

The PPV idea, feel free to comment! Empty Re: The PPV idea, feel free to comment!

Post  Kurt Cobain Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 am

wouldnt that match be perfect for me ? as biggest organization opponent (well coming soon xD)
Kurt Cobain
Kurt Cobain

Back to top Go down

The PPV idea, feel free to comment! Empty Re: The PPV idea, feel free to comment!

Post  !mpact Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Wow thats really a long term planning. I like it. This struggling for power could last for some seasons always with advantages/disadvantages on one side. It could get more and more violent turning into chaos where even The Organization breaks their own rules or something.

Don't know what you picture of the organization is. Mine is that it stands for fairness and for giving each wrestler the same rights and opportunities. Because of that we don't interfere in others matches or use illegal weapons at first. But with the time the good intention turns more and more worse. (because we gain more power / want more titles etc.) Or am I wrong?

cheers
!mpact
!mpact

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Well Dr. Smith is something of a heel, and the self proclaimed master of mind games, so certainly The Organization isn't what it seems. Just a matter of how long it will be before something happens for the world to realize that Smile

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  !mpact Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Bad intentions are even better Very Happy
!mpact
!mpact

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down