PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the meantime

2 posters

Go down

In the meantime Empty In the meantime

Post  Dr. Smith Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Before any grand themes, such as my PPV idea, I was wondering what we wanted to do with The Organization. Some options are:
1.Membership drive: More members means more power. More power means more control. More control means...not getting our butts kicked as often.
2.Revenge: Dudely threatened The Organization...we must thwart him and then brainwash him to be a new member! (but is he really a new member, or is he waiting until our guard is down to attack?!)
3.Legal issues: Loopholes that give us more opportunities. These can include belt challenges, making matches, or etc. (this can be tedious if repeated too much, so probably would have one loophole with follow up situations)

What do we think (keep in mind non Organization members are free to comment)

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

In the meantime Empty Re: In the meantime

Post  The Gunshow Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm

start with focusing on Tom Dudely.. How about feuding with him until the PPV comes around.. but how bout the membership drive too..

how about making Rizza 'man join The Organization (he isnt active so he doesnt RP)
that means you can make him be whatever you want lol
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Wait...so I could essentially fashion his "new persona" like they do now and then with real wrestlers who go through sudden, drastic theme changes *cough*Undertaker*cough*?

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum