PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Calling give their views

Go down

London Calling give their views Empty London Calling give their views

Post  BDD Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:43 pm

The PHWF titan tron shimmers, and London Calling by the Clash plays;

Big Daddy Darkenliet and Wraslar are standing in front of a huge Union Jack background.

BDD is wearing street gear jeans and his new PHWF t shirt (made by british aerospace); he is jogging (maybe bouncing) on the spot looking very pleased.

Wraslar is on his left wearing a designer suit. He is looking at BDD and with a resigned sigh he shakes his head and waves to let him get on with it.

BDD: Well if you don't know who we are; we are London Calling and we have a fan fest tonight, without doubt the Benchmark and BDD are so glad to be here, and to be on this extravaganza we are honored.

Wraslar nudges BDD and says something. BDD suddenly looks annoyed.

BDD: (very red in the face) So in his infinate wisdom the gm has given us a non title match against the PHWF tag team champions, i suspect after the destruction last week of the no.1 contenders and former champions either he or our opponants are scared to let us go for the titles.

Wraslar gently tries to move the angry behemoth away, in the end he forcefully shoves him back and BDD is livid.

Wraslar: Calm it big man (glares at BDD), we have a shot at making our mark, we know these two, we have met them all before, these guys are no different, the names do not matter this time its Filthy and Scott J, better than gimmik wrestlers and zombies from what i hear they earned it. but theyve never met the Benchmark, or the B D behemoth.

BDD seems to calm down, Wraslar nods to him.

BDD: Filthy and Scott J sound to me like a contagion, we are happy to heal it. London Calling don't care if you are original, fake , left wing, right wing, new; or a pokemon...... Bring your big game PHWF tag champions, we will beat you once, twice and if need be thrice but at the end of the day we will be the new champions.

Guns of Brixton by the clash plays as the image fades......

BDD

Back to top Go down