PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to the Ring

Go down

Returning to the Ring Empty Returning to the Ring

Post  Mad Dragon Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

*The Scene opens to what looks like a hospital room. A Small light-bulb hangs from above. The Window is wide open which causes the lightbulb to sway from side to side. A shadow is seen sitting on the bed. The rest of the room is bare.*
-
Shadow: Hmm... Looks like I'm nearly ready to start wrestling again... Ever since the Accident..
-
*The Shadow dips his head down while still mumbling to himself. A Nurse comes into the room to assist him*
-
Nurse: Sir, I'm here for your movement exercises
-
*The Shadow looks up at her*
-
Shadow: I'm fine, I don't need them. I've been doing them for the last 4 bloody weeks. I tell you I'm fine
-
Nurse: But my the Chief-Supervisor insists that you have at least one more week of doing exercises to ensure your body can handle the pressure that you will be under when you return to your profession.
-
Shadow: My Profession?!
-
*The Shadow stands up. He is only about 3 or 4 inches higher then the nurse but still manages to tower over her.*
-
Shadow: Wrestling... Is not my 'profession'... It used to be my life, now.. it is how I will now bring my revenge to my attacker. I was on top of the world, and he took that away from me. And now he will pay, with his own life.
-
*Another man with a White Coat comes into the room.*
-
Man: Why aren't you listening to Nurse Cooper? I strictly set out today's exercises for you today. If you aren't going to get better yourself, we will have to force you. You do not put anything before your own health
-
*The Shadow growls loudly and grabs the Man by the Neck, lifts him off the floor, slams him up against the wall and moves his face closely to his. The Nurse standing nearby becomes scared and falls into a mediocre form of shock.*
-
Shadow: I don't think you are going to be forcing me to do anything... I'm done taking all of this crap.
-
*The Man looks distressed as the shadow tightens his grip around his neck*
-
Shadow: No-one tells me what to do. Now.... I do believe Tuesday Night Honor! is on tonight. Am I Correct?
-
*The Man nods weakly*
-
Shadow: I thought so.... So.. I'm going to go there now.. and there isnt a damn thing that anyone in this hospital is going to do it.
-
*The Shadow lets go of the man who drops to the floor in a weak pile. The Shadow picks up a coat and a hat on his bed and walks out down the corridor. The Nurse back in the room rushes to the Man in a panic*
-
Nurse: What should I do Chief? Should I just let him go or do you want me to get him?
-
Man: Just Leave him... It's not worth it..
-
*The Scene changes to the Door of the Hospital. The Shadow comes bursting out of the doors. It is dark and it is raining quite heavily. It is also quite windy. Lighting and Thunder surround the area, crackling every few seconds*
-
Shadow: Looks a bit wet out here...
-
*The Shadow puts on his long black coat and his Hat.*
-
Shadow: Now... For my Revenge.
-
*The Shadow walks towards the Camera. As he does, the Lightning hits nearby shining some light on the man who has a medium build and green hair. The man's face is expressionless. The man continues to walk towards the camera until it fades to black*
-
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum