PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won that Match

Go down

I won that Match Empty I won that Match

Post  Detritus Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

A huge Limousine pulls into the parking lot. The driver gets out of the vehicle and walks to the rear passenger door on the drivers side and opens the door. Wicked and Truth climb out of the vehicle followed by Detritus who is on the phone. Joey Porter who has been waiting in the cold parking lot runs up to Detritus.
-
Joey Porter: Detritus have you got a few minutes to talk?
-
Detritus: Hold on Brad.
-
Detritus lowers the phone and turns to Joey Porter.
-
Detritus: Can’t you see I’m on the phone.
-
Detritus lifts the phone back up to his ear.
-
Detritus: Hello Brad sorry about that, that sounds great, give my best to Angelina, bye.
-
Joey Porter: Wow don’t tell me that was Brad Pitt you was just talking to.
-
Detritus: Of course a mega star like myself gets invited to all the A list parties, look my time is extremely busy what did you want?
-
Joey Porter: Detritus you put on an impressive display last week, can the PHWF fans expect to see more of the same in your next fight?
-
Detritus: Detritus is the man with the plan. The new Friday Night Delight, he aims to deliver the shiver that the fans have come to expect when they see me collect the win. I always wow the crowd with my performance.
-
Joey Porter: So are you interested in knowing who you will be facing in your next match?
-
Detritus: It doesn’t matter, who I face the result will be the same. You can’t beat the reflection of perfection. To my opponent, or opponent’s listen up and listen good. When you face me in the squared circle I will give you a Tsunami that cracks your back, your liver quiver and your knees freeze. After that the match will be all over.
-
Joey Porter: Well last week that didn’t happen in fact Xoric saved the match and won it for you.
-
Detritus raises his hand as if to hit Joey Porter.
-
Detritus: Why I ought to slap the taste out of your mouth Joey for even saying that. Who do you think wore down Dirty Mike and Bayou Gator last week. Who do you think advised Xoric last week to hit his Heavens Glory and then make the pin last week?
-
Detritus leans right in towards Joey Porter’s face.
-
Detritus: Me and anybody who didn’t realise that is a fool, are you a fool Joey?
-
Joey Porter: Well err.
-
Detritus: That’s what I thought Joey.
-
Detritus turns to Wicked and Truth.
-
Detritus: Come on girls lets go and see if our locker room is less then perfect.
-
Detritus walks off with Wicked and Truth leaving a flummoxed Joey Porter in the parking lot.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down