PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the first win cames.........the second!!

Go down

After the first win cames.........the second!! Empty After the first win cames.........the second!!

Post  duke Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Jesse Victoria – Good night ladies and gentlemen, Michael, what can we see in tonight matches?

Michael Chu – I think it will see a great show, after last night i wont to see if the victory of Duke against the Champion was only beginner luck or if it to go on.

Jesse Victoria – Thats an interesting thing to see, but the match of today will be a litlle different, it will be a tag match.

Michael Chu – Thats true, but he will have a great help, his tag partner is nothing more than the GM The Gunshow.

Jesse Victoria – Hello Steve, I think that you have Duke with you.

Joey Porter – Hi Jesse, thats true,he is here with me and we will what he thinks about the match.

Joey Porter – Tell us Duke what you think that will appen tonight?

Duke – I feel like i will win my secound victory!!

The crowd cheers

Joey Porter – You are very confiant in a victory.

Duke – Shure i am, i allready defeat the champion, now the other matches will be very easy, i dont see any difficulties.

The crowd cheers

Joey Porter – But today you dont deppend only in your strengh to win, you have to count with your tag partner?

Duke – Yes, but i am very good in tag matches and i will have a great partner hellping me.

Joey Porter – Thanks Duke for the interview, this is all from here.

duke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum