PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lightweight champion weighs in

2 posters

Go down

The Lightweight champion weighs in Empty The Lightweight champion weighs in

Post  Dr. Smith Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 am

Dr. Smith's music starts up, and he walks to the ring holding the PHWF Lightweight Championship belt draped over a shoulder. When he gets into the ring he gets out a microphone and begins to speak.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of all ages, you are here for a very monumental occasion! Yes indeed. You see tonight isn't about belts, such as MY lightweight belt, and it isn't even about me. Yes, I know that's hard to believe, but it's true. Tonight is, in fact, about the rebirth of the PHWF! And you know there can't be a PHWF without Dr. Smith! I mean come on, that would be like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter, and only using a flavor of jelly you really don't care for. Now I'm going to do two things differently than most you will probably witness tonight. First, I'm not going to say I'm unbeatable. Heck, anyone who has followed my career knows that's not true. Secondly, I'm not going to badmouth anyone. I mean feuds come and go, but badmouthing is just kind of petty. What I am going to do is say one very important thing: I AM the lightweight champion!

At this point Dr. Smith holds up his belt, receiving a few cheers and even more boos.

((OOC: This serves one of three purposes: 1.Walk in challenge (well you won't be champion after I get done with you!), 2.Ambush (maybe that steel chair to the skull will show you what a weak champion you are), or 3.Information (oh, so that's the guy who holds that belt, neat.) ))

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

The Lightweight champion weighs in Empty Re: The Lightweight champion weighs in

Post  The Gunshow Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

dont worry Dr. Smith. I have a storyline for you

nobody RP link with Smith on this one. I got it and it will be a surprise
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm going to end up being beaten by someone in the crowd, aren't I?

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down