PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right decisions

3 posters

Go down

Right decisions Empty Right decisions

Post  !mpact Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

!mpact and Rizza'man walking down the hallway towards the locker room talking and laughing about what happens in their last match

Rizza'man: Man.. can't believe we did this. Haha.. Alicia must be really pissed off as she saw our match ending so suddenly.

!mpact: Yea.. thats right. I'd have loved to see her face in that moment. She will be very angry about that..

Rizza'man: But it was the right decision!

!mpact: Totally! We can't allow her to do whatever she wants just to prevent the Organization to grow. It's time that the Organization shows what its really capable for!

Rizz'man: ..and so long the Organization had a good start in this new season with our last match and with Mad Dragon helping us out at the first show.

!mpact: As you mentioned Mad Dragon. Have you seen what happens last show?

They both arrived at the Organizations locker room with Dr. Smith and Mad Dragon already inside.

!mpact: Oh, hey. Nice to see you two.. We just talked about you Mad Dragon. Good to have you back! Can't believe what I've seen the last show.. Michale Chu.. unbelievable! But that just proves what goes around this federation. Beating this fool will not only give you your justified revenge but also gives the Organization a boost. If you you ever need some help - you know you can count on us.
!mpact
!mpact

Back to top Go down

Right decisions Empty Re: Right decisions

Post  Mad Dragon Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 am

*Mad Dragon takes his brimmed hat off and looks at Impact! with confidence*

Mad Dragon: Exactly Impact. You are exactly right. I will get my Revenge. I will make sure I am the Last Man Standing in my match against that Social Reject. I am also sure that it will send a message to everyone concerned that the Organisation just won't stop at wrestler to get their points across... But that nobody is safe from us. We are the most dominative wrestlers in this whole Federation at the moment and no-one can stop us...

*Mad Dragon looks to Dr. Smith*

Mad Dragon: Don't you agree Dr. Smith?
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Dr. Smith ponders for a moment before answering.

Dr. Smith: Well I think that we have momentum going for us, and our cause is obviously noble and just. That being said, I think that this announcer fellow deserves to have a bit of sense smacked into him.

He holds up his hand quickly before anyone can speak.

Dr. Smith: No no, I'm not saying this because he dared oppose us. I mean we're not like comic book villains or the mob here. The reason is simple, and taught to every child: if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all. If he has problems with your style or etc, then he should confront you about it directly...without a car being involved. But don't worry. You'll teach him some manners in the ring, and I'll teach him a little something about escalation out of the ring.

He smiles in a grim, chilling way, as though about to laugh maniacally. Luckily he doesn't.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum