PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going for Gold

2 posters

Go down

Going for Gold Empty Going for Gold

Post  Mad Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

*Mad Dragon walks into the Locker Room to find Dr. Smith at his locker*

Mad Dragon: I thought I would find you here...

*Dr. smith nods his head*

Mad Dragon: So... We have a title match coming up against each-other. I know what they are trying to do Smith... They are trying to crack the Organisation and make us stop. We can't do that. We can't let The General manager get the Better of us...

*Mad Dragon looks down to the ground. His Hat covers his eyes*

Mad Dragon: That being said... This is my first opportunity for gold... So don't think I will go easy on you just because you are the leader of the organisation. I will give it my all. I will make sure that when you retain that title... You know you earned it. And if for some reason you don't end up retaining and I come out of the tonight winning... Then.. Bad luck...
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Going for Gold Empty Re: Going for Gold

Post  Dr. Smith Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

For a moment Dr. Smith looks furious, then he smiles and gives a little James Kirk laugh.

Dr. Smith: Ah, but you see, they slipped up. As I said when I won this title, it's not me who won, but The Organization. I don't care if I lose it to another member or not. The main thing is that it's still with us. If you beat me, then that means you can probably defend it better. No harm done.

Then Dr. Smith stands and poses heroically, looking off into a distance that isn't really there.

Dr. Smith: You see, this will be a monumental occasion. It will serve to show those who doubt The Organization just how good we are, and how good it would be to join us! Then changes will have to take place. Good changes! Like having say in our action figures. Do you know my latest action figure still can't be posed to tap the side of his head? I mean come on, that's like a key gesture for me. It let's my opponents know I'm the thinking man's wrestler. Also, I notice they have me looking a bit like the Hulk muscle wise. Even on steroids I doubt I could be that strong. Wait, what were we talking about?

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Dragon Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

*Mad Dragon snaps his fingers in front of Dr. Smith's Face numerous times, attempting to regain his attention.*

Mad Dragon: Try and stay focused Smith! So you can assure me that you won't backstab me out of the Organisation?? Even If I win the title from you? Because, I swear to God that if you do... There will be hell to pay for you and the other members. Just Remember that...

*Mad Dragon walks a fews steps away, stops... and then walks back to Dr.Smith*

Mad Dragon: And by the way... I'm not completely obsessed with the fact that someone plastered my face onto a piece of plastic.

*Mad Dragon turns around again, his coat swirling around as if following him, and walks out of the lockerroom*

*The Scene fades to Black*

OOC: Dr. Smith, Feel Free to add any more comments from the Doctor if you want to, just insert it in here Smile You can put it into the show if you like so you can put any extra stuff in Smile
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down