PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Yeah Baby

Go down

Oh Yeah Baby Empty Oh Yeah Baby

Post  Detritus Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 am

Joey Porter: I am stood here with the A-List who tonight challenge for the tag team titles.
-
Joey Porter turns to Detritus and Xoric.
-
Joey Porter: Do you think you can beat the Champions tonight for the titles.
-
Detritus: Of course we do. We have proven without a shadow of a doubt that we deserve to wear those belts. We are the best damned thing to happen to PHWF, business is booming baby. Who do you think is making it possible that you can have all those champagne breakfasts? Detritus baby, PWHF has now officially moved into the big time. I can beat anybody either male, female, animal, vegetable or mineral.
-
Joey Porter: Well it was certainly a entertaining match against Aleister Deadgrave and Saurav , but it went right down to the wire, in fact if it hadn’t been for the skills of Xoric. I think you would have lost.
-
Detritus: Xoric proved to me on Tuesday that he finally deserves to fight alongside a seasoned veteran like my self. The boy has finally come off age. But to say if it hadn’t been for him is totally wrong. It was the Friday night delight who came up with the plan to win that match. It was the Friday the night delight that took all the punishment from our opponents. If it wasn’t for the Force of Nature, Xoric would not even have been in this position.
-
Xoric push’s his way past Detritus and storms off.
-
Joey Porter: Looks like even if you do win the titles there might be a little trouble brewing between yourself and Xoric.
-
Detritus: In any great tag team there is always a leader and a follower and someone with my style and panache will always be the leader. Xoric is just starting to realise that he is riding on my coat tails. Now he might not like the situation but he can’t deny it. Before I came here, he was looking for a new partner. Now with in the space of a few weeks he is challenging for a tag team titles. Talk about a turn around in fortunes. If I hadn’t decided to help him improve his skills and his mentality he would not be half the wrestler he is today.
-
Joey Porter: So from what with seen does this mean the student has surpassed the master.
-
Detritus: Are you really wanting me to knock you into the middle of next week Joey. I taught Xoric everything he now knows about wrestling, but not everything I know. It’s an old cliché but it’s true. Now I want to send a message to my opponent’s Pokemon Trainer, Double J.
-
Joey Porter: Its Tokermon and Silver J.
-
Detritus: I know what I am on about Joey, just shut up and do what you are capable of holding that microphone. As I was saying the so called DJ’s well it’s time for the last track, because you don’t deserve to even be in the same ring as myself. Never mind wear those belts. You see I don’t want to dance DJ’s, I just want to kick your asses all over this arena. And when the music is over they will turn out the light’s and that lump in your throat won’t be emotion it will be your liver. I want you to remember I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. There’s nobody as beautiful or powerful as me and whether you like it or not learn to love it because I am the best thing going in PHWF. Oh yeah baby.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down