PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

............ Empty ............

Post  Patrick Covell Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 am

Last edited by Patrick Covell on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

............ Empty Re: ............

Post  Shane Sebastian Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Different rosters, different shows, already got a feud, never doing anything ever with you again, different gms

Atleast check with some of the people in charge or with the guy who you are "calling" out before posting an RP
Shane Sebastian
Shane Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

[history lesson]Back when Shane started in WWI, he and Patrick (under the name Patrick Hart at the time) had formed a tag team. Pat wanted Shane to be like Jack Evans so he could do the 'Hart Foundation 2.0' thing like Teddy Hart and Evans. Shane changed his gimmick from like an ROH CM Punk type character to Evans then they had a disagreement over Shane's RPing and broke up after maybe a week.[/history lesson]

That's how it went if I remember.
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick Covell Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL the sad thing about this is...that arguing on the INTERNET is like running in the special Olympics....even if you win you are still retarded.
I have tried to straighten things out with Shane before and i have tried again now in a PM.
But for some reason he wont answer my PM's or even comment on what i have to say

Patrick Covell
Patrick Covell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gunshow Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Its fine.. For now until you two get things fixed and are fine with eachother.. Patrick will be a big hedlining guy for Tuesday Night Honor while Shane is currently the PHWF IC Champion for Revive

You two will have nothing to do with eachother. Don't even have to be on the same show as eachother. Hopefully things will get settled out eventually.. But until then.. This is how it goes

-GM Gunshow
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum