PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you mean I was not selected

Go down

What do you mean I was not selected Empty What do you mean I was not selected

Post  Detritus Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Segment 1

Detritus slams open GM Maulers door and strides in. GM Mauler is sat down looking at his PC when he looks up.
-
GM Mauler: Hm well to what do I owe this pleasure.
-
Detritus: You know very well why I am here. I just saw the list for who will be in with a chance to represent Friday night Revive and I am not on that list.
-
GM Mauler: No you are not.
-
Detritus: So does this mean I will get my chance to face that has been Duke for the Heavy weight title.
-
GM Mauler: No you are not.
-
Detritus: So who the hell am I facing tonight.
-
GM Mauler: You are not facing anyone.
-
Detritus: I might have guessed who paid you this time and how much. Do you know who I am, I am the force of nature. I am Friday night Delight. I am one half of the tag team champions I should be representing Friday night Revive.
-
GM Mauler: Well some of what you say is true. Normally I would have selected you to represent, but I can’t trust you. You proved that last week when you lost a match I hand picked you for on purpose and lost me two good wrestlers to Tuesday Night Honour. Then to make maters worse, you come out and tell everyone that you are not going to wrestle in a match unless you want to be in said match.
-
GM Mauler leans back in his chair and presses the tips of his fingers on both hands together and grins.
-
GM Mauler: In regards to you being a tag team champion there is some dispute over that.
-
Detritus: What do you mean ?
-
GM Mauler: The answer is in the name of the title. Tag Team Champion. It means you need to be part of a team. Which from what Xoric tells me, he has found a new partner. Which means I am going to have to ask you to surrender that belt.
-
Detritus holds up his hands.
-
Detritus: Hold on, Hold on, what if I find myself a new partner then I am a member of a team again. In fact you could make a huge draw regarding this me and my partner vs. Xoric and his new partner for the right to hold the tag team titles.
-
GM Mauler: Hm its not a bad idea but I don’t know if it will draw as much heat as you think it would.
-
Detritus: I can make it work The Friday Night Delight can do anything.
-
GM Mauler: No, no, no I couldn’t trust you to not walk out on the match.
-
Detritus: Okay I might seem like I am just a vain, muscle bound idiot, but it actually surprises people when I prove I have a brain. What is it you want me to do.
-
GM Mauler: Your right I do want something from you.
-
Detritus shoulders droop.
-
Detritus: What is you want.
-
GM Mauler: Two things one you forget this ridiculous idea about facing Duke.
-
Detritus: I knew it I knew you two was conspiring together.
-
GM Mauler: I assure you, you are mistaken, I am not conspiring with Duke but I have other plans for you which I will divulge to at a later point. In the meantime you better hurry as you don’t have much time. If you don’t find a partner before the end of the show then I will have to ask you to surrender your title.
-
Detritus I will have no problem in that regard, so this means I am back in contention for a slot to represent.
-
GM Mauler: If you find a partner I will consider it.
-
Detritus turns and strides confidently out of GM Maulers office.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum