PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crushing who.

Go down

Crushing who. Empty Crushing who.

Post  Detritus Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Joey Porter: Joey Porter here with Detritus and Wicked and Truth. Detritus the whole PHWF universe wants to know if you have found a partner yet.
-
Detritus: The situation is Joey that the Force of Nature does not need a tag team partner but to have any chance of keeping the Powerhouse Tag Team Championships I have to find a partner. This time I am going to find my own partner not someone who was forced upon me.
-
Joey Porter: So have you anybody in mind.
-
Detritus: Of course I do Joey in fact I was just on my way to see them when you stopped me. It is someone who deserves to travel around with an A-Lister like my self. Someone who deserves respect not a wet behind the ears kid like Xoric. Someone who will pull his weight. Someone I can depend upon. Someone who is a star of PHWF.
-
Joey Porter: So are you going to tell us who this star is.
-
Detritus: You can wait to find out like every one else Joey.
-
Joey Porter: Xoric your ex partner says that he and his new partner deserve to be the tag team champions.
-
Detritus laughs.
-
Detritus: Does he now, well I wish him well in any future endeavours, but lets be honest Joey, It was the force of nature who did all the work. It was the force of nature who taught Xoric his new found skills. It was the force of nature who won us those titles. So to Xoric I say this if you think you deserve those titles bring it on I will face any opponent, anywhere, anytime.
-
Joey Porter: So does that mean you will face Crushing force after their challenge on to you on Tuesday night revive.
-
Detritus: Who ?
-
Joey Porter: Crushing Force, Big Evil Red Devil and Firebug the tag team from BWE who have been decimating PWHF tag teams for the last couple of weeks.
-
Detritus: Oh those guys, well first of let me say they look like they have been to a Marvel superhero convention. I must say they are great entertainment.
-
Detritus: (Impersonating Big Evil Red Devil) We are big, we are strong, I will hurt you, Duh hold what was I saying, oh yes I will beat you, step, er sorry its gone again hold on, no I cant remember can you firebug.
-
Detritus: ( Impersonating Firebug) Oh you so wonderful Big Evil, I agree with anything you say, I don’t know how to answer you as I have no opinions of my own.
-
Detritus: You see one is dumb and everything he says that come out of his mouth is so boring and everything that he says is full of crap. The other one is even dumber and just agrees with everything the first one says. It is like watching a cheesy b movie. You know the ones that are so bad it becomes funny and entertaining. It becomes riveting tv. As I said they are great entertainment.
-
Detritus holds up the PHWF tag team championship belt.
-
Detritus: This is a proper belt not some piece of tin that came from a federation that had shows in local school gyms in front of twenty people. This is the big leagues, you cant just come and demand a title shot. You have to earn it the right way like I did. So get in line rookie, if you want a match with the great one you have to wait your turn.
-
Joey Porter: Does this mean you are going to help PWHF against BWE after what happened on Tuesday night revive.
-
Detritus stops and strokes his chin.
-
Detritus: Am I going to get my self involved in a brand war, hell no. I respect the fact that the BWE wrestlers have decided to take their revenge on their colleague that let them down badly. But that doesn’t mean they can come here demanding things. As to the wrestlers on Tuesday night revive do I owe them anything hell no, what have they ever done for me. If anything it is advantageous to me that they continue to beat the hell out of each other. But If anybody gets in my business like Crushing Force are trying to do I will strike them down with the full force of nature. Now I have to go and meet my new tag team partner.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum