PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power Trip

2 posters

Go down

The Power Trip Empty The Power Trip

Post  Detritus Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Ready to go by Republica plays out around the arena.
-
Jesse: Yes, yes it Detritus the man who has certainly making a lot of women's day.
-
Michael: You say that about a lot of the men on this show.
-
Jesse: Well when you have men like Detritus and Paul “ Playboy “ Andrews what do you expect.
-
Michael: I think Detritus is about to speak, lets see if he has a new partner.
-
Detritus has got a microphone and lifts it to his mouth.
-
Detritus: I know what you all want to know who my new tag team partner. He is someone you all know very well. Some one who is a icon in this business. Some one who would give me a challenge if I faced him one on one. Someone who actually deserves respect.
-
A bell rings out and echoes around the arena as the march of death starts to play. Smoke starts to cover the stage. Aleister Deadgrave appears on the stage and hafts his axe on his shoulder. Detritus approaches him and hold’s out his hand. Aleister Deadgrave reaches out and shakes Detritus’s hand.
-
Michael: My god it’s the Executioner himself.
-
Jesse: The Force of Nature and the Executioner what a Power trip that will be.
-
Michael: Well they are both used to tag team competition lets see how quickly they can learn to work together.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

The Power Trip Empty Re: The Power Trip

Post  kamz89 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Its the new home of wwe u most of the wwe universe has shifted there,we have gallaries,debates,championships,good mods,podcasts,games,Fan nation originalz and much more.Its a very active site and its a good entertaining site i hope you all will join it to.

Smile

heres the link:

http://pwecommunity.4umer.com/forum

kamz89

Back to top Go down