PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Occurrence (8/3/2011)

2 posters

Go down

Strange Occurrence (8/3/2011) Empty Strange Occurrence (8/3/2011)

Post  Mad Dragon Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:43 pm

*Mad Dragon walks into a Locker Room and flicks the lights on. He for some unknown reason has the PHWF Impact! Championship draped over his shoulder. He stands next to his locker, opens it up and puts a few things in there before closing it. A Few more people start to arrive and as they make their way into the locker room, they all begin to spot the strange occurrence*
-
Backstage Staff-Member: Umm.. Mad Dragon... Why have you got that Impact! belt?? Rizza 'Man is supposed to have it.
-
*Mad Dragon turns to him and puts his hand on the man's shoulder*
-
Mad Dragon: I have some horrible news as to why I have the Belt. I saw Rizza 'man over the weekend and he got hurt so badly he had to go to hospital. He gave me the belt because he thought I was the most worthy of having it...
-
*The Man stares continuously between Mad Dragon's Face and the Impact! Belt. He goes to say something but Mad Dragon interrupts him*
-
Mad Dragon: I know.. It's so sad. I feel so sorry for him.... But, life must go on.. and it is a disgrace to let the Impact! championship sit in the hands of a cripple. So.. I'm your new champion..
-
*The Man looks at him weirdly*
-
Backstage Staff-Member: O....k..... Whatever.
-
*The Man walks off. Mad Dragon smiles to himself*
-
Mad Dragon: I wonder when Dr. Smith will get here. I better inform him...
-
*Mad Dragon sits down and waits for Dr. Smith*
-
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Strange Occurrence (8/3/2011) Empty Re: Strange Occurrence (8/3/2011)

Post  Dr. Smith Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 am

Suddenly Dr. Smith bursts into the locker room.

Dr. Smith: What's going on?! What happened?! What's this I hear about an injury?! Why does no one keep me informed?!

With that he pauses, catching his breath after running all the way to the locker room.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Dragon Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 am

*Mad Dragon stands up and waits for Dr. Smith to catch his breath. Mad Dragon starts his recount using his hands for emphasis*

Mad Dragon: Oh it was horrible! I was just casually walking into the arena tonight and so was Rizza 'man when suddenly!!! some guy drove straight at him in his car. He knocked Rizza Over and broke both his arms and legs! Of course, being the kind gentle person I am, I went over and helped him...

He thanked me the help but said that he would give me the belt until he got out of hospital... which unfortunantly, will not be for a verrrrrry.... long time.

*Mad Dragon drops his head*

Mad Dragon: Too bad... Oh well... I guess I will have to wear this belt in Rizza's Honour. May he have a speedy Recovery...

*Mad Dragon looks back at Dr. Smith*
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Smith Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Pausing suddenly, Dr. Smith stares at Mad Dragon.

Dr. Smith: So you're telling me that you were walking right by him yet didn't get even a scratch? Also, after you said all those things, he let you have the belt rather than the noble leader of The Organization? This can only mean one thing!

Dr. Smith points at Mad Dragon, looking stern.

Dr. Smith: I was right! Even after all that, your luck at avoiding injury and the bad things you said, he gave you the belt to show there's no hard feelings! Now you see what I'm talking about with The Organization? We're like a family!

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Dragon Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 pm

*Mad Dragon Grins at Dr. Smith*

Mad Dragon: Exactly! Now that we all understand. Lets get on with tonight.

*Mad Dragon walks out*
Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down