PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working to a common goal...

2 posters

Go down

Working to a common goal... Empty Working to a common goal...

Post  Playboy Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 pm

The crowd cheers as Playboy is shown on the screen. He is looking down on the ground worried. He then turns around and the crowd boos as “”American Samurai” Max Thomas is shown.

Playboy: Look, man… the fact is… we don’t NEED to agree on this. Mauler has made it quite clear… we have no choice in the matter. And, let’s face it… together, we are the top tag team there is, and no one can argue with success.

Max: ………. (resistance)

Playboy: Dude… we can continue to butt heads like rams, or we can fine tune this machine and see where it can take us. We don’t need to ever get past the fact that we despise what each other stand for, but we do have to stand there in the same corner and fight the same opponents. We can either work together to succeed, get paid and go home… or we can disagree, take our chances on potential failure, and go home empty handed. But, if you ask me… getting my arm raised in victory and getting paid is a big part in why I’m in this business.

Max: … (reluctant agree)

Max extends his hand to Playboy, who stares at it for a few seconds. Playboy looks into Max’s eyes and shakes his hand as cheers erupt from the crowd. Both wrestlers nod.

Playboy: Then it’s a deal. Let’s we tear this (censored) up.

Playboy walks past Max and exits the door. Max continues to stand there as his serious face turns to an evil smirk.

Max: ….. (maybe something sneaky here to make people wonder if you really agree or not).

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Working to a common goal... Empty Re: Working to a common goal...

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 pm

--The crowd cheers as Playboy is shown on the screen. He is looking down on the ground worried. He then turns around and the crowd boos as “”American Samurai” Max Thomas is shown.--

Playboy: Look, man… the fact is… we don’t NEED to agree on this. Mauler has made it quite clear… we have no choice in the matter. And, let’s face it… together, we are the top tag team there is, and no one can argue with success.

--Max looks at him with an 'are you serious' look on his face.--

Max: You're right about one thing Paul,
I AM success. But a team with you?
I don't think so.

Playboy: Dude… we can continue to butt heads like rams, or we can fine tune this machine and see where it can take us. We don’t need to ever get past the fact that we despise what each other stand for, but we do have to stand there in the same corner and fight the same opponents. We can either work together to succeed, get paid and go home… or we can disagree, take our chances on potential failure, and go home empty handed. But, if you ask me… getting my arm raised in victory and getting paid is a big part in why I’m in this business.

--Max stares at him for a couple seconds without words.--

Max: You might have a point, I know I'd rather have these little encounters be over as fast as possible, and winning does just that.
You got a deal Paul, and who knows, I might be able to break you of that hedonistic lifestyle you love so much in lieu of a pure existence like mine.

--Max extends his hand to Playboy, who stares at it for a few seconds. Playboy looks into Max’s eyes and shakes his hand as cheers erupt from the crowd. Both wrestlers nod.--

Playboy: Then it’s a deal. Let’s we tear this (censored) up.

--Playboy walks past Max and exits the door. Max continues to stand there as his serious face turns to an evil smirk.--

Max: Oh I'm sure something'll get torn up Paul.
Just don't blame me if it's you.

--He chuckles to himself as the shot fades to black.--

(OORP: Edited version. I hope everything's alright Playboy.)
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post  Playboy Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 am

Lovin' it!

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum