PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Samurai's dressing room - March 15

3 posters

Go down

American Samurai's dressing room - March 15 Empty American Samurai's dressing room - March 15

Post  Playboy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 am

As discussed, Max, here is what I have. Feel free to write in your valet at whatever point you want. I left that up to you to write in wherever you want so you can describe her, what she's wearing, etc. Feel free to change anything.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The crowd boos as a close up of “American Samurai” Max Thomas’ face is shown. He has a very serious look on his face. The camera begins to slowly zoom out and begins to reveal a frame and the wall behind it. It becomes evident that Max is standing in front of a mirror and we are seeing the reflection. As the camera continues to zoom out, the crowd laughs as Max is shown wearing small wrestling trucks... the kind that Playboy wears. Max suddenly becomes frustrated.

Max : ..... (can’t believe Playboy wears this thing... then cut a promo like me... talk about riding the limos, etc.)

Max jumps and becomes startled with the sound of the door opening and closing. The camera swings away from the mirror and shows the real Max, and then Playboy comes into the picture dressed up as.... a ninja? The crowd laughs again.

Max : ... (what is that)....

Playboy looks Max up and down.

Playboy: Dude, I was about to ask you the same thing? I thought we spoke about dressing the same to try to make this thing work. I’m a samurai! HYA!!!!

The crowd roars with laughter as Playboy assumes some awkward karate pose, and then returns to a regular stance.

Max : ... (idiot... that’s a ninja suit, not a samurai. Max thought we were going to dress like Playboy).

Playboy points to the trunks Max is wearing.

Playboy : Dude... you don’t have the body to pull that off.

Max : ... (ninja/samurai are quick and stealthy. Insult Playboy’s stealth and compare to something like Sherman tank or cruise ship or whatever.)

Both Max and Playboy become frustrated. Playboy takes the top of the suit off and the women in the audience scream.

Playboy: Look, man... it doesn’t matter. Let’s just get our own gear on. This stupid thing itches like a (censored), anyway.

Playboy walks away, scratching his arms. The sound of the door opening and closing again is heard.

Max : ... (happy... these shorts are too damn tight Maybe bicep flex in the mirror too)....

Playboy

Back to top Go down

American Samurai's dressing room - March 15 Empty Re: American Samurai's dressing room - March 15

Post  TheAmericanSamurai Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

--The crowd boos as a close up of “American Samurai” Max Thomas’ face is shown. He has a very serious look on his face. The camera begins to slowly zoom out and begins to reveal a frame and the wall behind it. It becomes evident that Max is standing in front of a mirror and we are seeing the reflection. As the camera continues to zoom out, the crowd laughs as Max is shown wearing small wrestling trucks... the kind that Playboy wears. Max suddenly becomes frustrated.--

Max: I can’t believe Playboy wears this thing...
--Said in a stereotypical 'stupid big guy' voice as he slumps himself forward to look like an ape.-- Me get pretty girls, me ride limo to hotel, me go to me room, me party for long time.
Me leave tiny man in bloody in ring, beat him head in.

--Max jumps and becomes startled with the sound of the door opening and closing. The camera swings away from the mirror and shows the real Max, and then Playboy comes into the picture dressed up as.... a ninja? The crowd laughs again.--

Max (in utter disbelief): .........
What....
What the heck are you wearing?

--Playboy looks Max up and down.--

Playboy: Dude, I was about to ask you the same thing? I thought we spoke about dressing the same to try to make this thing work. I’m a samurai! HYA!!!!

--The crowd roars with laughter as Playboy assumes some awkward karate pose, and then returns to a regular stance.--

Max (still in utter disbelief that's now mixed with a bit of obvious offendedness): ..... I didn't train overseas for two years just to be insulted like this.
That's a ninja you moron, samurais wear traditional plate armor handed down from generation to generation, not not that.
And I thought we were dressing like you.

--Playboy points to the trunks Max is wearing.--

Playboy: Dude... you don’t have the body to pull that off.

--Max looks down then side to side a bit.--

Max: And ninjas are supposed to be silent, you're about as silent as a World War one tank fused with a jackhammer in an earthquake.

--Both Max and Playboy become frustrated. Playboy takes the top of the suit off and the women in the audience scream.--

Playboy: Look, man... it doesn’t matter. Let’s just get our own gear on. This stupid thing itches like a (censored), anyway.

--Playboy walks away, scratching his arms. The sound of the door opening and closing again is heard as Max turns back to the mirror.--

Max: Good, these things look like crap anyway.
--A never before seen tan skinned woman dressed in torn up jeans and a black hoodie with 'xXx' on the back walks into shot and puts her arms over Max's shoulders with a smile.--
Woman: I don't know baby, I kinda like them on you instead of that gorilla.
Max (chuckling): Thank you Christyne, but I think I'll stick with my clothes.
--He tuns his head and kisses her with a smile.--
Let's get ready baby, you're coming out too tonight right?
Christyne: Wouldn't miss is hun.
--The two walk out of shot as the camera fades to black.--
TheAmericanSamurai
TheAmericanSamurai

Back to top Go down

American Samurai's dressing room - March 15 Empty Re: American Samurai's dressing room - March 15

Post  Playboy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Two thumbs up, as usual! Very Happy

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gunshow Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 pm

It is a really amazing RP Smile
funniest I have seen in ages
great work you two!!
now you know you guys are working together
The Gunshow
The Gunshow
Admin

https://phwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Playboy Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks, boss!

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down