PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone likes Pudding

Go down

Everyone likes Pudding Empty Everyone likes Pudding

Post  Detritus Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Michael Chu: I hear we have some sort of disturbance backstage.
-
Jesse Victoria: I hope it isn’t a fight over the last of the pudding.
-
Michael Chu: What are you on about ?
-
Jesse Victoria: Well everyone likes pudding and have you seen some of these guys eat.
-
Michael Chu: Well I hear we have a camera crew at the source of the trouble let’s find out what is happening.
-
The camera shows the locker room of Detritus. Suddenly a large bang is heard and the door shakes in it’s framework, plaster drops off the wall around the door. The door opens and the camera man steps inside to find the room has been trashed. In the back wall there are fist sized holes in the back wall. The bench’s have been ripped out of the floors. Lights hang down from the ceiling and a large hole is in the floor. Detritus face suddenly appears in the camera.
-
Detritus: Crushing force I know you are here somewhere watching this. You see I warned you didn’t I that you I was backed into a corner and I had nothing to loose. The Force of Nature and Aleister Deadgrave had you right where we wanted you. We had taken all you had to give, and the simple matter of the fact is you did not have the stamina either of you. Firebug is a runt and Big Evil Red Devil, you look good and have an impressive physique but that is all. You see if the time limit had not run out we would have pinned your candy asses to the matt. Now I will come to the atrocity after the match. You see I saw the look in your eyes Crushing Force.
-
Detritus pauses from his tirade and catch’s his breath
-
Detritus: I saw fear, fear because you knew you could not beat The Power Trip that is my self and Aleister Deadgrave. The reason being you know you could not beat us. So what did you do, you did what people always do when they fear something, you tried to destroy us. Even then again you could not get the job done. Nobody and I mean nobody treats me with the disrespect that you two did. Now I know that when I next stand in the ring with you, I will not be able to deliver anywhere as much damage as I would like to you, I promise you this I when I get the chance you will look in worse condition than this room . I just hope I get to you before Alesister Deadgrave. I hear he is sharpening his axe even now.
-
The picture suddenly shows the roof of the room and then the picture spins madly before it changes into static.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum