PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four elements of Nature

Go down

The Four elements of Nature Empty The Four elements of Nature

Post  Detritus Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:04 pm

(OOC I have logged all three parts of this rp together, although only parts 1 and 2 are backstage, and part 3 is in the ring)

Segment 1

The camera shows Filthy walking backstage and it seems like he wants to go into Gunshow’s office as suddenly a steel chair hit his face. Filthy falls down to the ground and Big Evil red Devil comes into the picture. He watches Filthy and smiles. Then he unloads a series of chair shots to Filthy´s face. Firebug walks into the scene and brings a table with him. Big Evil red Devil throws the bloody chair away and laughs as he sees how badly Filthy is bleeding. The floor is completely red and Big Evil red Devil handcuffs Filthy to the heating pipe next to him. Big Evil red Devil smiles at Filthy and he gets away. A loud sound of a motor is heard and Big Evil red Devil comes back, sitting in a forklift. He drives it to the wall where Filthy is and then takes out a sledgehammer and rushing it in his face multiple times. Filthy seems to be out and Big Evil red Devil walks away.

Segment 2

Detritus and Aleister Deadgrave are stood out side GM Maulers temporary office. Detritus addresses
Aleister Deadgrave.

-
Detritus: Do you know why Mauler wants to see us.
-
Aleister Deadgrave shakes his head.
-
Detritus: You know I sometimes think that you are a mute, you talk so little.
-
Detritus knocks on the door and the voice of Mauler can be heard calling to enter. Detritus opens the door and both men walk through to the office, where Mauler is sat at a desk looking at his l
laptap. Without looking up who starts to speak.

-
GM Mauler: Thanks for coming guys.
-
Detritus: No problem what can we do for you.
-
GM Mauler: Well as you are aware I keep a close eye on my staff, and I know you guys want another shot at the tag team title’s.
-
Detritus: Well of course we do, I think we deserve that shot. We proved we could beat Crushing Force when we defended Friday Night Revive and we helped you out Mauler.
-
GM Mauler: True, you did beat them and you did help us out.
-
Detritus: So I take it you want us to beat Crushing Force, to defend the honour of Friday Night Revive.
-
GM Mauler: Well maybe, but since you beat Crushing Force, you have lost to them not once, but twice. I need to know, that if I back you guys that you can beat Crushing Force this time. I need you to prove to me that I would be making the right decision by backing, both of you.
-
Detritus: I can understand and respect that Mauler, but who else do you have to choose, The Power Trip are the best damn tag team you have on Revive, but you want us to prove ourselves no problem. So I guess this mean’s the favour I owe you is cancelled.
-
Mauler starts to laugh.
-
GM Mauler: That’s one thing I always liked about you Detritus, you certainly know how to tell a joke, why would this be a favour to me, when I am offering to give you another chance at the tag team titles.
-
Detritus: Can’t blame a guy for trying okay, well If you don’t mind I am going to make plans to prove to you that we deserve that shot, because I am the man with the plan.

Segment 3

A sound of chains appears and all 4 corners of the ring explode. The arena-light turns into red and “Slow Chemical” of Finger Eleven hits the speakers as Big Evil red Devil slowly walks down to the ring. He grabs a mic before sliding in the ring and takes a look around, still with a smile on his face.
-
He makes a sign to roll that footage from earlier where he handcuffs Filthy and hitting him with a sledgehammer after punishing him with the steel chair.
-
Big Evil red Devil: Hey Filthy… How do you feel now? You thought you had us and then again… You failed! It needed a guy like the stupid Detritus to take one half of me away. But Filthy, I am just getting started. You wanna mess with me? You wanna make me angry? Oh you did!
-
In that moment the PWHF Tron shows how some EMT´s and Trainers are trying to get Filthy out from the handcuffs. Big Evil red Devil laughs and with a big bang, the forklift starts to burn. Slowly the fire is getting to Filthy. Filthy seems to be shocked as suddenly the fire stops and Firebug comes in the picture. He looks at Filthy and starts hitting him with the sledgehammer too. Filthy is knocked out cold and bleeding like a waterfall as Firebug leaves the place and the camera shows Big Evil red Devil again.
-
Big Evil red Devil laughs and lifts the mic slowly as all 4 corners of the ring explode.
-
Big Evil red Devil: And Detritus. You thought you can take out my best friend. And I bet the next thing you wanna do is take me out…! So I give you 5 seconds to bring you and your little buddy out to the ring to try to finish what you started. But let me remember you 1st to one thing: CRUSHING FORCE IS THE TAG TEAM WITH THE TITLES!!!! WE WON!!! And we are STILL the best Tag Team in BWE, PHWF and even in the world. You´re not the Freak of Nature, you´re not the best in the world. You´re just another guy on the list that wanna sound like it. But I give you these 1 time opportunity to kick my ass, because even if and ONLY IF you do that tonight, I will be back. And then you will meet your worst nightmare. Because for 1 PPV only, Crushing Force will NOT defend the Tag Team Titles. At the PPV you and I will meet in the ring and I will kick your ass back to the stupid nature you came from. And after it, you will shut up and don´t go every of us on the nerves with your stupid talk of you´re being the best. Oh, yes. This is a challenge! No guys around the ring, just you and me! Your Freak of Nature against my fire…! So come out and play with the fire!
-
Ready to go by Elastica starts to play out around the arena and golden sparks start to shower down from the PWHF Tron. The figure of Detritus steps through the sparks and appears on the stage, carrying a steal chair with him. Detritus starts to turn round slowly showing of his body and then slowly lifts a microphone to his mouth.
-
Detritus: You know Big Red, you are slow it is unbelievable, you keep calling me a Freak of Nature as if that is going to upset me some how.
-
Detritus gesture’s at his body.
-
Detritus: Look at this body I am a Freak of Nature. I am so hot that even Mother Nature her self said God Damn. You see my body is so pumped I make all the women want to be with me and all the men want to be me. Now I am here to satisfy the millions of The Force of Nature’s fans.
-
Cheers rise up from around arena.
-
Detritus: I suppose you are very proud of yourself. You crossed a line tonight Red, you went beyond the limits of hurting your opponent you tried to kill him. You are sick and twisted and if anyone is a freak it is you Freakenstein.
-
The crowd starts to chant Freakenstein.
-
Detritus: You should not be allowed out within the general public. Now you should be very careful what you ask for, because I am going to give it to you and come down there and kick your ass all over this arena, and I don’t need help from anyone to do that.
-
Detritus start’s to slowly make his way down to the ring as Big Evil red Devil starts to make hand gestures, signalling for Detritus to get in the ring. At the last moment Detritus puts on a burst of speed and rush’s into the ring. Big Evil red Devil looks shocked for a second and then starts to smile and click his fingers. Detritus burst’s into flames around his legs causing the grin on Big Evil red Devil’s face to get bigger. Detritus stops and look’s intensely at Big Evil red Devil and then down at the flames. Detritus then shrugs his shoulders and lifts the chair over his head. Big Evil red Devil looks perplexed that the flames don’t seem to be bothering Detritus. Big Evil red Devil’s skull , Big Evil red Devil staggers to one side . Detritus lifts the chair again and hit’s Big Evil red Devil’s skull again, and again Big Evil red Devil staggers around. Detritus gets hold of Big Evil red Devi;s hair in on hand and puts the top edge of the seat rest under Big Evil red Devil’s chin and slams the feet of the chair into the ground so that Big Evil red Devil’s chin strikes the chair. Big Evil red Devil flies backwards and hit’s the ground. Detritus grins and clicks his fingers and the flames around his legs turn blue and then extinguishes. Detritus bends down and puts Big Evil red Devil’s leg in between the backrest and the seat of the chair. Detritus then jumps and brings his body diving onto the seat of the chair, slamming it into Big Evil red Devil’s leg. Detritus repeats this on Big Evil red Devils opposite leg and both his arms. Detritus the positions Big Evil red Devil’s head through the chair and jumps and hit’s the seat slamming it into Big Evil red Devil’s throat. Big Evil red Devil starts to gasp and cough and blood trickles out of his mouth. Detritus picks up the mic that Big Evil red Devil had earlier.
-
Detritus: As I said you are so slow, you wanted me to challenge your fire. Well there is just one thing you forgot fire is just an element, like air, water, or the earth. The elements are all just different types of nature. Forces of Nature if you will. I am the ultimate Force of Nature, I am Mother Nature’s champion your fire Is nothing compared to the fire that burns with inside me. No one is as strong or as beautiful as me. I am the Tuesday night terror, the Friday night Delight. Mauler I hope you was watching and Big Red if you make it to the PPV or not I will be taking back those titles.
-
Detritus throws the microphone at Big Evil red Devil, and climbs out of the ring leaving Big Evil red Devil coughing up blood in the ring.
Detritus
Detritus

Back to top Go down