PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playboy backstage - use whenever

Go down

Playboy backstage - use whenever Empty Playboy backstage - use whenever

Post  Playboy Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Joey Porter is shown running, the camera following behind.

Joey: We're not sure what's going on here. We were preparing to conduct an interview as backstage personnel and some EMTs rushed by us in this direction.

Joey and the cameraman follow the EMTs around a corner, and the EMTs rush into a dressing room. The door is open and there is a crowd around Playboy, who is on the floor barely conscious in a pool of blood. One of the agents is trying to get a response.

Agent: PAUL... PAUL CAN YOU HEAR ME??

Playboy is stirring, but doesn't seem to know what's going on around him. One of the EMTs begins to hold a gauze bandage on a deep cut on his head.

Agent: WHO DID THIS??

The agent looks around to all in the room.

Agent: DID ANYONE SEE WHO DID THIS?

No one responds and the agent gets frustrated.

Agent: ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NO ONE (CENSORED)ING SAW ANYTHING?

The agent exits the room quickly. Playboy begins to sit up, but an EMT forces him down and assumes a position in front of him and shines a pen light into his eyes.

EMT: Stay down... don't move. Let us check you out here. Can you hear me?

Playboy responds with a shove to the EMTs chest which moves him aside enough so he can sit up.

Playboy: What the...

Playboy winces as he touches his head where one of the other EMTs is holding a bandage, blood still pouring out of the wound.

EMT: Playboy, please stay down and let us help you out.

Playboy looks around as if he is unsure of where he is, then looks at his hand which is full of blood. He then lies back down on the floor and the EMT continues to check his eyes.

EMT (to the other EMT): We're going to need to get him ready for transport. I'll hold the bandage and you get a neck brace out of your kit.

One of the other backstage agents in the room notices Joey and the cameraman and pushes them out of the room

Agent: OUT... Get out of here.

Once Joey and the cameraman get shoved out the door, a stretcher is brought into the room. The door then closes and the scene fades out.

Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum