PowerHouse Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor Smith Challenge

Go down

The Doctor Smith Challenge Empty The Doctor Smith Challenge

Post  Dr. Smith Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Dr. Smith comes to the ring, nodding at the fans.

Dr. Smith: You know, most wrestlers like to think that they are flawless. They like to believe that nothing can happen, and that they will win every match. Me, I'm a realist. I know I don't win ever match. That's why I have no problem admitting I got my butt kicked here last week.

The crowd boos, but Dr. Smith just holds up a hand and shakes his head. Someone shouts "you suck!" but he ignores that completely.

Dr. Smith: No no, that's okay. Defeat only makes us try harder. All of us I mean, I don't have multiple personalities. That being said, I won't resort to any petty comments about Mad Dragon and his new "friend" he has watching his back. I mean yeah, he did kind of derail The Organization. Sure, he did ruin my dreams of a unified wrestling company with me guiding it along. But you know what? That's all in the past, and I'm a doctor, not a historian, so I've put that behind me. Instead, tonight, I want to focus on the future with....

Suddenly a royal sounding trumpet solo starts up, and the screen flashes "THE DOCTOR SMITH CHALLENGE"

Dr. Smith: I've admitted it. I'm no master wrestler. I win some, I lose more. Those sound like great odds. That's why I'm putting an open challenge out for ANY title holder. You face me tonight, belt on the line. More than likely you win and get another victory to cement your title reign. But who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and have some gold again. Stranger things have happened. Oh, and I guess this all hinges on there being at least one champion who isn't too afraid to lose to me to actually accept the challenge.

With that Dr. Smith walks out of the ring smiling.

Dr. Smith

Back to top Go down